Complete Details about Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahan Yojana 2021, Online Application Form PDF / Merit List Download @ eduportal.cg.nic.in
The Chhattishgarh State Government has announced a financial assistance program to meritorious students of the state. The scheme’s name is Chhattisgarh CG Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahan Yojana, which aims to provide Rupees 15000 as assistance to the meritorious students of class 10th and class 12th. However, the scheme is specially dedicated for the SC/ST students who passed with merit marks in class 10th and class 12th. Moreover, the students who pursued in any state recognized from Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE), CBSE, and ICSE are only eligible.
The interested students can visit the official portal eduportal.cg.nic.in and apply for the Chhattisgarh CG Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahan Yojana Online.
Chhattisgarh CG Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahan Yojana 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply and register online for the Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahan Scheme 2021, Online Application PDF, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Merit List Download.
Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahan Yojana Application Form PDF @ eduportal.cg.nic.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Chhattisgarh Gyan Portsahan Yojana launched for SC/ST merit students.
- Visit the Official Portal of CG Education Portal.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page Below.
- Under the Related Websites Link, Click on the Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahak Yojana 2020-21 Link.
- Click on the Application Form (आवेदन फॉर्म ) on the newly opened page.
- It then redirects the applicant student to the PDF Application Form below.
- Take a printout of the Application Form and start filling it manually.
- Enter the Student Name, Father’s Name, Caste Category, Resident of Chhattisgarh (Yes/No), Qualifying Class (10th/12th).
- Enter the Name of the Board, Year, Roll Number/Unique ID, Mobile Number, Bank Name, Bank IFSC Code, Bank Account Number.
- Enter the Signature of the Applicant at the bottom of the form.
- Attach the essential documents with the application form and submit them to the concerned department.
Merit List of CG Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahan Yojana (MMGPY Scheme)
Let us see the Merit List of Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahan Yojana (MMGPY).
- CG Board SC Class 10th List
- CG Board ST Class 10th List
- CG Board SC Class 12th List
- CG Board ST Class 12th List
Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Rupees 15000 Financial Assistance Scheme for Meritorious SC/ST Students of Chhattisgarh State.
- The applicants should be permanent residents of Chhattisgarh state.
- Candidates who completed class 10th and class 12th with merit marks are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The student applicants should belong to the SC and ST category of the state.
Essential Documents Required for CG Gyan Protsahan Scheme
Find out the list of documents required for the CG Gyan Protsahan Yojana of the Chhattisgarh State Government.
- Caste Certificate
- 10th/12th Mark Sheet
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Number with IFSC Code
- Aadhaar Card Number
Chhattisgarh CG Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahan Yojana FAQ’s
Who are eligible for the Chhattisgarh CG Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahan Yojana 2021?
The 10th and 12th Merit Students of SC/ST Categories are eligible for the Chhattisgarh CG Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahan Yojana.
What is the financial assistance that an applicant will get under the Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahan Yojana?
The beneficiary students will get financial assistance of Rupees 15000 under the Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahan Yojana.
How to submit the online application form of Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Protsahan Scheme 2021?
The applicant students should submit the hard copy of the filled application forms to the concerned department of Chhattisgarh State.
What are the mandatory documents that applicant candidates should possess to get eligible for Chattisgarh Mukhyamantri Protsahan Scheme?
The applicant candidates should possess Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Bank Account Details, and Aadhaar Card Number to get eligible for the scheme.