The government of Chhattisgarh has launched the CG eKosh online website to give state employees online services such as downloading CG ekosh pay slips, using the ePayroll system, and accessing several other links that allow you to conveniently access and pay your bills. The Chhattisgarh State government employees have benefited greatly from using this online website, as they no longer have to follow up and visit the department office to submit any kind of employment-related bills, such as downloading Chhattisgarh employee salary slips. As a result, the long lines and manual work have been reduced by using the CG eKosh online website.
CG eKosh payslip download
To open the Directorate of Treasury Accounts and Pensions page, go to the state of Chhattisgarh’s CG eKosh online website.
- From the left-hand menu bar, select Employee Corner.
- Enter your Employee Code, which you were given at the time of enrollment.
- Enter your password, then the captcha code from the box beside it.
- Wait for your details to be confirmed before clicking the Login button.
- You will now be directed to your Employee Login page.
- Select the Pay Slip choice here.
- Choose the appropriate month and year from the dropdown menus.
- Wait for the Get Pay Slip option to load before allowing it to be downloaded.
- The CG eKosh payslip for the selected month will now be downloaded and available for viewing using the easy methods above.
ePayroll CG eKosh online
- In the left panel of the official website, click the e-Payroll link.
- Step 1: Put your DDO code in the box (Eg: 6604008)
- Step 2: Choose a Payroll Type (for example, Payroll Gen) and a Financial Year (Eg: 2015-16)
- Step 4: Type your password in the box provided.
- Step 5: Determine whether you are an administrator or an operator. Step 6: Determine the month and year of operation (Eg: April 2017)
- 7-digit user ID DDO CODE
- Payroll POL GEN/Payroll POL CPS for Police Departments, and Payroll JUD GEN/Payroll JUD CPS for Judicial Staff.
- Authentication: The administrator can enter dues and deductions information and make changes afterward, while the operator can only print.
- Month & Year Selection: It specifies the month and year for which the salary is to be prepared.
- The main page will open after you input the proper password in ePayroll CG eKosh online.
eKosh Online CG Bill Status
- In the Online Reports panel, select eKosh online CG bill status.
- Step 1: Choose a District Code (Eg: Jashpur)
- Step 2: Put your DDO code in the box (Eg: 0603001)
- Step 3: Select View from the drop-down menu.
CG eKosh Employee login
eKosh online.CG .nic.in is the website for the CG eKoshnemployee login online program.
- From the left-hand online system menu, select CG eKosh ePayroll.
- Select Employee Corner from the left menu on the new page.
- Now, in the password column put your employee number or code as username + date of birth (DDMMYY).
- Fill in the Captcha Code in the box beside it.
- To make your first successful login, click the Login button.
- Verify your information and go to the next step once your employee page has been confirmed.
- Change your password and wait for a new page to load.
- After entering your new password twice, click the Confirm button.
- With your submitted details, a new page for eKosh login will be loaded.
- You can find information about your job in this section.
- You’ve successfully logged into the eKosh online platform for Chhattisgarh employee payslips using your credentials.
The government of Chhattisgarh has launched the CG eKosh online website to give state employees online services such as downloading eKosh CG pay slips, using the ePayroll system, and accessing several other links that allow you to conveniently access and pay your bills. Employee payslips in Chhattisgarh is a portal that serves government employees who work in various government ministries. Pension, CPS, Payroll for employers and ministries, and other information may be found on the e-Kosh online page. For the state of Chhattisgarh, this falls under the Department of Directorate of Treasury Accounts and Pension. It has also made it easier for the government to access and categorize various government facilities for permanent personnel using CG eKosh.
Is it safe to access Chhattisgarh employee payslips online?
Is it possible to pay bills and challans via the eKosh website?
Is it possible to obtain a copy of a previous year’s pay stub for a Chhattisgarh employee?
Last Updated on January 27, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari