Step by Step Procedure to Apply and Register Online CG Chhattisgarh Universal Pension Yojana(CM Soren Pension Scheme) 2021
Chattisgarh Government plans to launch a scheme called Chhattisgarh Universal Pension Yojana on the eve of Statehood Day. This universal pension scheme is the brainchild scheme of Chief Minister Hemant Soren, which aims to give pension for the elderly, widows and disabled. This pension scheme’s main objective is to grant pension for the citizens irrespective of the financial, family background or caste. Moreover, it is Chattisgarh is the only state to have a universal scheme for all sections of society.
The interested applicants can apply for the CM Soren Pension Yojana online on the Chattisgarh Government’s official portal.
CG Chhattisgarh Universal Pension Scheme
This article explains the Highlights of the Scheme, Procedure to apply and register online for the Chhattisgarh Universal Pension Scheme or CM Soren Pension Yojana 2021.
Highlights of the CM Soren Pension Yojana
- Chief Minister Heman Soren announced this scheme on Statehood Day.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide the pension to the senior citizens, widows and disabled.
- The pensioners will get pension irrespective of financial status, caste and social class.
- The estimated beneficiaries under this universal scheme are estimated to around 2 million people.
- The State of Government has already started the pension scheme in which any of the citizens of 60 and 60+ years can apply for the scheme.
- Under the National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP), a BPL person aged between 60 and 80 years and above gets a pension of Rs 1,000 per month after adding both central and state governments’ shares.
- Moreover, the disabled people aged between 18 and 79 get a monthly pension of Rs 1,000, while BPL widows aged between 40 and 79 years also get a monthly pension of Rs 1,000.
- However, under this scheme, there are no restrictions for applying for the Universal Pension Scheme of the Chattisgarh State.
Apply and Online Registration for Chhattisgarh Universal Pension Yojana
- As per the latest information available, the government has revealed very little information about the Universal Pension Scheme.
- In this instance, there is no official announcement regarding the application procedure or the scheme’s official website.
- We will keep you updated once after there is an official announcement regarding the pension yojana. Please do visit our website to get the latest updates regarding the scheme.
CM Soren Pension Yojana 2020 FAQ’s
Who is initiating the Universal Pension Scheme in Chhattisgarh State?
Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh is initiating the Universal Pension Scheme in the state.
What is the advantage of the Chhattisgarh Universal Pension Scheme?
Under this pension scheme, the Chhattisgarh State citizens can get the pension irrespective of financial status, caste and age.
What is the registration mode to apply for the CM Soren Universal Pension Scheme 2020?
In this scheme, there is no official website for the registration process of the CM Soren Pension Scheme 2020.
Are there any restrictions to the applicants for applying for the Universal Pension Scheme of Chhattisgarh State?
There are no restrictions for the people for applying for the Universal Pension Scheme of the Chhattisgarh State.