Vidyanjali 2.0 is a special initiative taken up by the government. The particular section of the government particularly took it up, the Ministry of Education, as it is responsible for all the education-related schemes. The main objective of this particular scheme is to make the school community and the private sector’s involvement in the schools strong enough across the country. It simply means the collaboration of the retired professionals, the retired teachers, the young software employees, the young training professionals, government officials.
Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration
This article explains the complete details about the Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration 2022, Step by Step Guide to Register Online for Vidyanjali 2.0, Procedure to Login online on the Official Portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
Benefits of the Vidyanjali 2.0
Let us see the benefits of the Vidyanjali 2.0 Registrations, as shown below.
- There will be many intellectual people gathered up, and hence there will be diverse thoughts.
- Different people with different academic and professional backgrounds will be working together.
- They will bring a great change to the education system, which does not exist in this world.
- It will only lead to better use of the school system to train the students. It causes overall development.
- It can also become a strong factor in the development of our country and stop people from leaving the country for jobs abroad.
How to Register Online for Vidyanjali 2.0
- First visit the official website to register yourself for the Vidyanjali 2.0 scheme. If you want to contribute something to the field of education, you must apply.
- Then, click on the registration option that you can find on the page.
- Now, the school registration option will appear before you.
- You will have to enter your Vidyalaya or your special school code. It is called the UDISE code.
- After that, you need to enter the captcha present on the screen to prove you are not a robot.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Now, you have to fill in all the school details regarding the udise code, school name, head of school-linked mobile number, respondent mobile number, and your mobile number. Remember that you will get regular updates on this mobile. So submit your currently using mobile number.
- Now, click on the get one-time password option.
- Enter the one-time password received on your mobile number and click on the verify option that you can see on the screen.
- Now, you have to click on the option request to register.
- Now, you can see the school or Vidyalaya name and the registration status, whether it has been ongoing, accepted, or rejected.
- You can regularly check the same for updates as well as your mobile number.
Login Procedure for Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration
Let us see the online procedure to Login online on the Vidyanali 2.0 Registration, as shown below.
- Visit the Official Portal of Vidyanjali 2.0.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page.
- Click on the Login button.
- Choose the options: Volunteer from India, Volunteer (NRI/PIO), and School.
- Enter the Mobile Number and Click on the Get OTP.
- It then sends an OTP to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Copy the OTP and Enter in the respective field.
- It then takes the online users to the user dashboard.
All the interested applicants can visit the Official Portal of the Vidyanjali 2.0 and apply online for the scheme.
|Vidyanjali Official Website
FAQs on Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration
What is the Vidyanjali 2.0 scheme?
Vidyanjali 2.0 is a special initiative taken up by the government. The particular section of the government particularly took it up, the Ministry of Education, as it is responsible for all the education-related schemes.
What is the main objective of the Vidyanjali 2.0 scheme?
The main objective of this particular scheme is to make the school community and the private sector’s involvement in the schools strong enough across the country. It simply means the collaboration of the retired professionals, the retired teachers, the young software employees, the young training professionals, government officials. Therefore the ultimate aim is the strengthening of the education system and benefit to all Indians
What is the official website to apply for the contribution, registration for the Vidyanjali 2.0 scheme?
The official website to do the registration for the vidyanjali 2.0 scheme is www.vidyanjali.education.gov.in
What is the process to apply for the Vidyanjali 2.0 scheme?
First, visit the official website to register for the vidyanjali 2.0 scheme. The official website is www.vidyanjali.eductation.gov.in. Then, simply follow the process explained in the article above. Screen shots have also been provided to avoid any type of confusion regarding the process.
Last Updated on January 26, 2022 by Hindi Yojana Team