U dise portal is one solution for various needs. Teachers and school users can head to the u dise Portal and complete the Registration, Login and Data Entry process.
About UDISE Plus Portal (udiseplus.gov.in)
UDISE+ is the Unified District Information System for Education Plus. It is an initiative by the Ministry of Education in India. Its purpose is to collect and manage data for schools in the country.
The platform collects real-time information from both recognized and unrecognized schools that teach from pre-primary to 12th grade. To gather this information, an online Data Capture Form (DCF) is used. The DCF collects data on different parameters such as infrastructure, teachers, enrollment, results, and more at the school level.
Schools that have successfully joined UDISE+ receive an 11-digit UDISE code. This code serves as a national identification for each school. It allows for a centralized database that links schools to their UDISE codes.
UDISE+ collects data from schools and distributes it at the district level. It has become the official national statistics system for school education under the Ministry over time.
U Dise Login 2023-24
Users from all states can access the relevant udiseplus login module and complete the login process. There are multiple login modules embedded on the u dise portal. These are :
- Teacher Module
- Students Module
- Report Module
- School Directory/User Management Module
- Profile & Facilities
Teacher Module Login
- Go to https://udiseplus.gov.in/udiseteacher/
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Then enter the Captcha code, as it appears on the screen.
- Finally, click on the “Login” button.
Contact Block/District MIS for assistance with forgotten usernames/passwords or if there are changes to mobile numbers or other details.
sdms udiseplus Login || Students Module
Concerned teachers from any of the states can login into the students module. Follow these steps:
- Go to sdms.udiseplus.gov.in.
- Now scroll down and corresponding to “Students Module”, select your State.
- After selecting the state, click on the “Go” button.
- This opens up the relevant sdms udiseplus login page.
- Enter User ID, Password and enter the captcha code.
- Finally, click on “Login” to complete the login process.
Here is the process to login into Report module of udiseplus portal. All Block/District/State Users can easily login using these steps:
- Go to https://udiseplus.gov.in/udisereport/.
- Enter your username, password and captcha.
- Finally, click on “Login”.
Similarily, you can login into the School Directory/User Management & Profile & Facilities modules on the udise+ login module page.
Udise School Registration
On the registration page, you can either register school user or update the data. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to https://udiseplus.gov.in/ud/userRegisterInfo
- Select State, District, Block.
- Then Enter the UDISE and captcha code.
- Click on “Get Details” to proceed with the registration or updation process.
How to Get UDISE Code
If you don’t have UDISE code yet, you need to follow these steps to obtain the code.
- UDISE Code is a unique 11-digit identifier assigned to each school onboarded on the UDISE+ platform.
- It is allocated after capturing school details through the online Data Capture Form (DCF).
- UDISE Code remains permanently associated with a school throughout its lifecycle from opening to closure.
- If the state or district of a school changes, the code can be manually updated by authorities.
- Each school can have only one UDISE Code associated with it.
- To establish new schools, you must first apply to the district authorities. Once the application is verified by the state, the Ministry of Education gives the final approval.
- Timeline for new UDISE Code generation is approximately 1 week after state approval.
- Both recognized and unrecognized schools imparting education from pre-primary to 12th grade are eligible for a UDISE Code.
- The code acts as a unique ID to track school level data across the country through initiatives like UDISE+.
UDISE Data Entry
The DCF Data Entry module login allows you to complete the data entry process. Here are the steps:
- Go to DCF Data Entry and Monitor Login Page
- Enter the User ID and Password.
- Then enter the Captcha code.
- Finally, click on “Login”.
|For All States Except the Below Given Use this ->
|For Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Kerala Use This ->
Last Updated on November 7, 2023 by Hindi Yojana Team