PM Kisan E-KYC Kaise kare explained, Online PM Kisan KYC Registration process for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Yojana) government supports small and marginalized farmers with financial aid and allowances. In the coming days, the central government will release the 10th installment of the PM Kisan Yojana. The tenth installment will be released soon. All beneficiaries are advised to complete the PM Kisan ekyc.
PM Kisan E-KYC
To continue receiving the beneficiary amount in bank accounts, the central government has made completing the PM Kisan e-KYC process mandatory. The farmers who fail to do e-KYC will not receive any further benefits. e-KYC means electronic Know your Customer feeding. E-KYC direct link at PM Kisan portal allows the farmer to easily complete ekyc requirements.
PM Kisan Yojana, Explained.
It is a scheme launched by the PM Modi-led government on December 1, 2018. Under this Scheme, the eligible farmer families get three installments of Rs 2000 every year, a total of Rs 6000 deposited into their bank accounts directly. A family is defined as a husband, wife, and minor children, under the Scheme. Recently the department has asked the beneficiaries to complete PM Kisan KYC.
This 75,000 Crore scheme has a goal of covering 125 million farmer families, notwithstanding the size of their lands nationwide. Until now, the government has transferred Rs 1.58 lakh crore to the bank accounts of around 11.37 crore farmer beneficiaries.
Who is eligible?
- All landholding Farmers’ families with cultivable landholding in their names can apply under this Scheme.
- Farmers from both rural and urban areas.
- Farmer familiar who fall under the category of small and marginal.
Who is not eligible?
- All institutional landholders.
- Currently serving or retired employees and officers of state/center government along with PSUs and autonomous government bodies.
- Beneficiaries with higher economic status are non-eligible.
- People who pay the income tax.
- Farmer families holding constitutional posts, current or former.
- Retired pensioners.
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers’ Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies.
PM Kisan EKYC Online – Important for Beneficiaries
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 has undergone significant changes under the Modi government. Farmers will only receive the next instalment if they successfully complete the e-KYC. Without this, they will not receive their instalment.
For farmers registered under the PM KISAN yojana, the government has made e-KYC Aadhaar mandatory.
PM Kisan KYC – Apply, Online EKYC Registration Form
Since the central government has made it mandatory to have the PM Kisan Yojana e-KYC complete, there are many speculations, whether your Aadhar is linked with PM Kisan Yojana Application or not.
You can check the status of your application by visiting pm kisan.gov.in. It will take you to the official portal of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, and here is the step to step guide for e-KYC registration for PM Kisan Yojana:
STEP-1 Go to the official portal of PM Kisan,
- From the page, click on the e-KYC.
- A new page will open.
STEP-2 Enter Aadhar details,
- Enter Aadhar card number.
- Fill the captcha code given on the screen and hit search.
STEP-3 Complete e-KYC.
- Fill in the mobile number associated with your Aadhaar card.
- Click on “Get OTP.”
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Please enter it in the specified field.
- Click on “Submit of Auth.”
By following the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to connect your Aadhar number to your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Account.
You can also check the status of your payment status and your name in the beneficiary list online.
For any other inquiry under the scheme visit, the official FAQ link for PM-Kisan.
Last Updated on January 26, 2022 by Hindi Yojana Team