Step by Step Guide to Apply for PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana | Apply, Online Registration Form 2021, Complete Details
We are all aware of a few key announcements made by the Union Finance Minister in the recent budget session held on 01 February 2021. Out of those announcements, PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana gained the attention of all the nation. It is so because the grandly announced Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Scheme has been announced with a lumpsum budget of Rupees 64,180 Crore over the next 6 years. The prime objective behind the announcement is to strengthen the country’s primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare sectors.
The following article gives you more information about the Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana and the Online Registration of the union government’s newly announced scheme.
PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana
This article explains the PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana, Apply Online and the Online Registration Form 2021 and Complete Details.
Finance Minister said, “I have provided Rs 35,000 crore for Covid-19 vaccine this year 2021-22. I am committed to providing further funds if required. The Budget outlay for health and well-being is Rs 2,23,846 crore in 2021-22, as against only Rs 94,452 crore (in 2020-21), and it marks an increase of 137 percent.”
Complete Details of the PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Yojana
As discussed above, the scheme was announced in the Union Budget Meeting by the Finance Minister, Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman, in the presence of Honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi. Let us see the complete details of the scheme, as shown below.
- The newly announced scheme aims to support as many as 17,788 Rural and 11,024 Urban Health and Wellness Centers.
- The government will also establish health labs in every district to fight against deadly diseases.
- The union government is also planning to establish four virology centers in the country. However, there is no information about the locations at present.
- The finance minister claimed that this scheme is an enhancement of the National Health Mission.
- The government’s prime focus is to develop the primary, secondary, and tertiary sectors using this scheme.
- Creating new and strengthening the existing institutions to identify the new epidemics like Covid 19 in the near future.
- Establishing the institutions to detect and cure the new diseases.
- The emphasis will also be on strengthening the National Center for Disease Control.
- The government will establish critical hospital health blocks in 602 districts.
- The focus will also be on the operationalization of 17 new public health units at the entry and modernizing of health units at 32 airports, 15 seaports, and land ports.
- The finance minister has also announced regarding the POSHAN 2.0 to improve nutritional outcomes across 112 aspirational districts.
- The full form of POSHAN is Prime Minister Overarching Scheme for Holistic Nutrition, which was launched earlier in 2018.
Apply for PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana 2021 Online
Let us see the online process to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Atmanirbhar Swasth Scheme. This scheme is a recent announcement in the union budget 2021.
- The union government of India has very recently launched this scheme in the recent budget.
- In this instance, there is no official website or online application form available for the scheme.
Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Online Registration Form 2021
- We will keep you updated once there is an online application form available for the scheme.
- Please don’t miss visiting our latest updates on government schemes of different states.
PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana FAQ’s
Who has announced the PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Scheme 2021?
The Union Finance Minister, Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman, has announced the PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Scheme recently in the Parliament Budget Session 2021.
What is the prime objective of the recently launched Prime Minister Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana in the county?
The prime objective behind the announcement is to strengthen the country’s primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare sectors.
What is the overall budget that the government alloted under the Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana in the recent budget session?
The union government has announced an overall budget of Rupees 64,180 Crore in union budget.
Is there any official website or online application/registration procedure for the Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana in the nation?
No, in this instance, there is no application or registration procedure available to apply for the Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Scheme 2021. We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the same.