India’s government launched the Meri Pehchaan Portal. It is also called National Single Sign on, NSSO. After completing the Meri Pehchaan online registration, users are able to sign in to various services.
Meri Pehchaan Portal
NSSO is an important part of the Meri Pehchaan Portal. It allows citizens to use one login to access different government services. Citizens can use their portal registration and digital ID to access services from different ministries and departments. This eliminates the need to register separately on individual government portals.
Overall, the NSSO feature transforms service delivery, reduces duplication, makes governance participative and saves time and effort of citizens. The government plans to include more than 300 services on the Meri Pehchaan Portal platform. These services will come from central and state agencies and will make use of the NSSO system.
Meri Pehchaan Registration – How to Sign up
- Go to registration page
- Enter your mobile number and click on “Generate OTP”
- Enter the correct OTP to proceed.
- Enter your Name and set username
- Set password.
- Provide Gender, Date of Birth, Set a personal message for increased security
- Validate the expression as on screen and Accept the terms and conditions
- Finally, Click on “Sign up” to complete the registration process.
To login into the Meri Pehchaan Portal, follow these steps:
- Go to https://meripehchaan.gov.in/welcome/login
- You can login with Digilocker, Login with e-pramaan or Login with Jan Parichaay
- After successful login, you will be be redirected to the Meri Pehchaan dashboard, which looks like this:
- You can either select the required service or to Go to your UT or State dashboard
Benefits of Meri Pehchaan Portal
- Single digital ID allows access to multiple services through one platform. Saves time and effort.Online access reduces paperwork and eliminates long queues.
- Enables services without the need for physical presence or cash.
- Digital processing and approvals are faster compared to manual processes.
- Track applications in real-time.Clear statuses and process tracking enhance transparency, reduce corruption, and enhance accountability.
- Customized services based on user preferences, entitlements, and profile. Citizens in remote areas can also access services online. Bridging the gap.
FAQs on Meri Pehchaan NSSO
What is SSO?
SSO is a service that lets users log in once to access many applications at the same time. The service makes it easier for users to access applications without having to prove their identity multiple times.
What is Meri Pehchaan?
MeriPehchaan is a secure platform that verifies citizens through different authentication parameters like username, mobile number, Aadhaar, PAN, etc. It collaborates with three SSO platforms: Jan Parichay, e-Pramaan, and DigiLocker.
How to Sign up for Meri Pehchaan?
MeriPehchaan is a partnership between three national SSO platforms. To register on these platforms, users need to provide their mobile number, name, gender, username, and password. They can also perform eKYC using Aadhaar and PAN.
Meri Pehchaan Portal: Quick Links
|Meri Pehchaan Sign up
Last Updated on February 20, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team