On 1st February 2021, the Union Finance Minister has proclaimed some valuable testimonies with the budget quota. From all the testimonies and statements which was the most prominent announcement that we have given our notoriety the most is Pradhan Mantri Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana. What is the most vital part is that approximately 64,180 crore rupees are allotted as the budget for this scheme in the coming 6 years. The motive of this scheme is to improvise the health sectors from the lower category to the upper category in our country.
Why has the authority allotted this lump sum budget? After the hazardous situations after the pandemic situation created by Covid-19. The government is trying to give additional concentration to the health sector. The budget is granted to develop the health departments, making laboratories with advanced technology and medical researches.
PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana
In this article, you will get information about step by step guide to apply to this scheme, objectives, benefits, guide to fill in the online registration form, official notification PDF 2022 on the Official Portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
Overview of PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Scheme
The name of this scheme
Pradhan Mantri Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana
NirmalaSitharaman, the Finance Minister
All the residents of India
Improvement of health departments
Year of the announcement
The scheme is under
The Central Government
Name of the state
Objective of PM Modi Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana
In the parliament, the Union Finance Minister has published that the major perspective to thrive this scheme is to generate a strong infrastructure of the health department in India. The three main concerns are –prevention, recovery, and well-being. To create the health departments ready for serving any emergency diseases in the future. And for this, they can build new foundations too in India.
Significant Interventions Of Pradhan Mantri Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana
- First of all, this Pradhan MantriAtmanirbharSwasth Bharat Yojanais going to donate 17,780 rural and 11,020 metropolitanhealth centers.
- In every district, through this scheme, many health-related labs are going to be constructed. And in 11 multiple states around 3,380 public health sectors are going to inaugurate.
- It will set up critical and emergency care hospital blocks that will be inaugurated in 602 districts.
- This scheme will build a health-related portal for all districts and states. That people in urgency can contact easily.
- More than 12 emergency surgery centers and 2 mobile hospitals are going to be erected.
- A national health institution and Regional Research Centre will also be inaugurated.
Major Benefits of Swasth Bharat Scheme
Let us see the major benefits of the Swasth Bharat Scheme, as shown below.
- The allowed budget of this yojanahas been heightened to 2.34 lakh crore from 94 thousand only.
- This budget will be utilized only for health-related issues or new coming diseases.
- More than 70 thousand villages can get benefits through this yojana.
- Investigations centers will be held for checking the updates of every district.
Documents Required for the scheme
First of all, the applicants must be natives of India permanently. The required important documents are
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Valid mobile number
- Bank account
- Income proof certificate
- Residential proof certificate
- Passport size photograph
Pradhan Mantri Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Registration, Apply Online
Let us see the online registration procedure and how to apply online for the PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana.
- The registration process is available for the permanent residents of India under the authorization of the central government. Let’s see how you can apply to this scheme.
- For this registration, at first, you have to visit the official portal.
- A Home Page will open on the screen. There you need to find the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- After taping on the ‘Apply Now button, a registration page will be disclosed in front of you.
- Here on this page, you have to submit all, the details like –name, phone number, address, email, etc.
- There will be a ‘Submit’ button, press on it.
- Finally, your registration will be completed.
Note: However, in this instance, there is no information available regarding the online registration procedure. We will keep you updated after the commencement of the application process.
PMASBY Helpline Contact Details
- For any kind of help related to this topic, one can contact
- Helpline Number is = +91-11-23978046
- Toll-Free number is= 1075
- Email ID is= email@example.com
|Ministry of Health Official Website
All the interested applicants can visit the Official Portal and apply online for PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana.
FAQs on PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana
Who has announced the PMASBY Scheme in the country?
Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the PMASBY scheme in the country.
How many Regional National Centres will be constructed?
There will be 5 Regional National Centres that will be going to be constructed.
How will be the common mass benefited from this Pradhan MantriAtmanirbharSwasth Bharat Yojana?
The major goal of Pradhan MantriAtmanirbharSwasth Bharat Yojana is to improve the health departments of the entire of India. The people will get the chance of diagnosis more in India. The treatment, care, and urgency services will be got by every common mass.
What is the helpline number in case of any queries regarding the Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana?
The applicants should dial toll-free number 1075 in case of any queries regarding the scheme.
Last Updated on January 26, 2022 by Hindi Yojana Team