Amid the pandemic, it is all set to start the annual national inter-school Cryptic Crossword Content called CCCC. It has also been announced that the game will start in online/offline mode. However, it is known that the initial stage of the game will be conducted in online mode. Moreover, there will be a window for an offline climax if the situation permits. The game is split into two phases. Phase I occurs at the end of July, and Phase II occurs in November & December months.
CCCC Cryptic crossword contest
This article explains the online registration process for the Inter-School CCCC Cryptic Crossword Contest 2021, How to Play, Prizes and Certificates on the official portal.
CCCC Cryptic Crossword Contest Online Registration Form
Let us see the online registration and online application form for CCCC Cryptic Crossword Championship 2021.
- Visit the Official Portal of Cryptic Singh.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page below.
- Click on the CCCC 9.0 Register & Play.
- It then takes the online users to the following Registration Form.
- Enter the School Name, School Name, School Address Line 1, School Address Line 2, and School Address Line 3.
- Select the State and District from the list of available options.
- Enter the Name of the Teacher in Charge/Guardian, Name of the Student 1, Name of the Student 2.
- Select/Enter Date of Birth of Student 1, Date of Birth of Student 2, and Class.
- Enter the Residence Address of Student 1, Residence Address of Student 2, Mobile Number of Student 1, and Mobile Number of Student 2.
- The applicants should also upload their School ID Card of Student 1 and the School ID Card of Student 2.
- Click on the checkbox agreeing to all the terms and conditions of the CCCC.
- Verify all the details and click on the Register button.
- It then successfully register the students for Cryptic Crossword Contest 2021.
Note: The applicants should remember the competition is open for Class VII to IX.
How to Play CCCC 9.0 (Inter School) Online
Let us see the procedure to play the Cryptic Crossword Content 9.0.
- The applicants should enter the letters in the appropriate box in the puzzle grid.
- In this game, the players can play according to their convenience by pausing to the game, clicking on the Save button, and restart according to their convenience.
- After completing the game, the online users should click on the submit button.
- However, there should be coordination between both the players of the game.
- Please remember that after the submission of the game, the solutions registered cannot be retrieved or changed.
Cryptic Crossword Contest CCCC Prizes and Certificates
Let us see the detailed information about the Cryptic Crossword Contest, as shown below.
- The respective teams who participated in any of the rounds in Phase 1 will get the certificates from the CCCC.
- Winners and Runners in the Cryptic Crossword Contest will get the prizes instead, along with the participation certificates.
- The national winners (team) will receive a cash prize of Rupees 21000 and the National Inter-School Crossword Champion Trophy.
- However, the runner-up team will receive a cash prize of Rupees 15000 along with a trophy.
- Moreover, the second runner-up will get a cash prize of Rupees 11000 along with a trophy.
The interested applicants should visit the Official Portal and register themselves for the CCCC 9 game.
CCCC Cryptic crossword contest 2021 FAQs
Who can participate in the CCCC Cryptic Crossword Contest 2021?
Are there any prizes for the winners and runners of the Cryptic Crossword Content 2021?
Where do the players register themselves online for the Cryptic Crossword Contest 2021?
What is the official date of starting the practice round using which the students can practice themselves online?