Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for CAG Recruitment 2021, 10811 Auditor / Accountant Vacancy @ cag.gov.in
In a recent announcement, the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India have announced that it will fill the vacancies for 10811 Auditor and Accountant Vacancies across India. The CAG has also mentioned that the applications starts from 27th January and ends on 19th February 2021. All the eligible candidates can apply for the CAG Recruitment 2021, and the selections will be based on the CAG Recruitment Guidelines. There are 6409 vacant positions for the post of Auditor and 4402 vacant positions for the post of Accountant.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal cag.gov.in and apply for the Auditor and Accountant Vacancies Online.
cag.gov.in CAG Recruitment 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the CAG Recruitment, 10811 Auditor & Accountant Vacancies Online on the official portal.
[State Wise] Step by Step Guide to Apply for CAG Recruitment email@example.com
Let us look at the online procedure to apply for the CAG Recruitment 2021. This process is for the applicants who wish to apply for the CAG 10811 Auditor and Accountant Vacancies.
- Visit the Official Portal of cag.gov.in.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Employee Corner in the Menu Bar.
- The applicants can find the Online Application Form PDF.
- The candidates should download and print the application form available on the official website.
- On the application form, the applicants should enter the personal details, address details, educational details, etc.
- After filling the application form, attach the necessary documents to the application form.
- Submit the filled application form to the below-mentioned address.
- Shri V S Venkatanathan, Asstt. C & AG(N), O/o the C&AG of India, 9, Deen Daya; Upadhya Marg, New Delhi – 110124
CAG 10811 Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for Auditor and Accountant Vacancies in CAG.
- The applicant candidates should be a graduate from any recognized/board/university/institute or equivalent.
- The candidate’s minimum age limit to apply for the recruitment is 18 years, and the upper age limit is 27 years.
- However, the candidates of particular can also avail of the age relaxation.
CAG Recruitment Vacancies State Wise
Let us see the list of the vacancies of the Auditors and Accountants according to the respective states.
|Commercial Audit Offices||486||–|
|Railway Audit Offices||427||–|
|Defence Audit Offices||255||–|
|P&T Audit Offices||303||–|
|Regional Training Institute||42||–|
O/o The Comptroller & Auditor General of India
Pocket-9, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg,
91-11- 23509600, 23607100
10811 CAG Auditor/Accountant Vacancies 2021 FAQ’s
What are the vacancies that the CAG will fill in the latest recruitment 2021?
The CAG will fill Auditor and Accountants Vacancies in the latest recruitment 2021.
What is the minimum and maximum age limit of the applicants for the CAG Recruitment 2021?
The candidate’s minimum age limit should 18 years, and the candidate’s maximum age limit is 27 years for applying the CAG Recruitment.
What is the salary range for the CAG Auditors and Accountant Vacancies 2021?
The salary range for the selected candidates and the officials of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India is Rs. 29200 to Rs. 92300.
What is the last date of the end of the application process for CAG of India Recruitment?
The application process has started on 27th January 2021, and the application process ends on 19th February 2021.