As expected, the Bihar School Education Board has announced the Matric Class Paper Rechecking Notification. The Class 10th Bihar Re-evaluation is a golden opportunity for the students to increase their marks if they are not satisfied with the previously announced results. It has also been told that the last date to apply for re-evaluation is 17th April 2021. Moreover, the students can directly apply for re-checking their marks online without visiting any government or BSEB office.
The interested students can visit the official portal of the Bihar Board and apply for the re-evaluation online.
Bihar Board BSEB 10th Scrutiny Online Form
This article explains the online process to apply for the Bihar Board BSEB 10th Scrutiny Online Form and Procedure to Apply Online for the Matric Class Paper Re-Checking.
How to Apply Online for Matric Exam Papers Re-Evaluation @ scrutiny.biharboard.online.com
Let us see the online process to apply for the Matric Exam Paper Rechecking online on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of Bihar Board Online.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Register for Scrutiny on the same page.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the following page below.
- Select/Enter the Board, Exam Year, Annual Type, Roll Code, Roll Number, Date of Birth.
- Enter the Student Name, User Name, Password, and Confirm Password.
- Click on the Register Button.
- Now, Click on the Login button.
- Enter User ID and Password to Login into the BSEB Scrutiny Portal Login.
- Click on the Login Button.
- It then takes the online applicant to the user dashboard.
- On the newly opened page, the applicants can observe the list of subjects and the marks secured in the examination.
BSEB Class 10th Scrutiny Form Online
- The candidates can also observe the status of the scrutiny as No Applied, as shown below.
- Now, the applicants should click on the Not Applied button to apply for the subjects he/she wishes to apply for the scrutiny.
- Now, the applicants can observe the status on the buttons changing to Applied.
- After selecting the subjects, the applicants can click on the Make Payment button.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the payment gateway page, as shown below.
- The applicants can select any payment modes such as Credit Card, Debit Card, Rupay Debit Card, and Net Banking.
- After the successful payment, the applicants can also take the printout of the acknowledgement for future references. For this, the candidates should click on the Print Payment Acknowledgement Receipt as shown below.
Application Fee for Bihar SSC Scrutiny & Re-Checking
Let us see the application fee for the re-evaluation of the SSC Scrutiny for the year 2021.
- The applicants who are applying to the re-evaluation should make their payments for individual subjects.
- For this, the applicants can make a payment of Rupees 70 for each subject.
- If the applicant wants to apply for the re-checking for 3 subjects, he/she should pay an amount of Rupees 210.
BSEB Class 10th Scrutiny Online Form 2021 FAQs
What is the full form of the BSEB concerning the following article?
The full form of the BSEB concerning the following article is Bihar School Education Board.
What is the last date to apply for the BSEB Class 10th Marks Re-Evaluation Online?
The applicants should apply for the BSEB Matric Marks Re-Checking Online on or before 17th April 2021.
Is there any subject limit for applying to the BSEB Matric Re-Evaluation?
Yes, the applicants can apply for as many subjects as they wish to apply for re-evaluation of the BSEB Matric Exams.
Is there any offline mode for payment of the BSEB Class 10th Exams Re-Evaluation 2021?
There is no offline mode for the payment of BSEB Class 10th Exams Re-checking due to the present Covid 19 Situation.