BRN no application process is now online and using this simple online application one can get the registration done and avail the BRN number. Once your brn registration application is approved, you are given your Business registration number. Many applicants worry about how long does it for brn to process an application, how to apply, and other aspects. In this article, we have covered all the brn application process in detail.
In today’s world business is the key to all the changes around the globe. It’s through business that one can entirely bring changes in life as well as in society for good in a small amount of time. So, nowadays youths are more enthusiastic to start a new business rather than any other things. And to start a business from scratch is itself a bigger challenge as there happen to be no previous experiences about anything at all. Right from the budget, goals to business strategy, everything is a risky decision. Besides all these, one has to register their business and also has to get a license of it. Here’s where Business Registration Number, shortly known as BRN makes it easy.
What Is BRN (Business Registration Number):
BRN is the acronym for Business Registration Number which is of 16 digits. It serves as an authentic identity of the business. BRN was introduced by the Government of Rajasthan to help in getting reorganization and also in availing the Govt. schemes by all categories of small and growing businesses.
BRN No Apply, Online Registration Process
To get a Business Registration Number you just need to simply register yourself through the official portal. This whole procedure takes less time and is free of cost.
Note: To explain the process, we have taken the example of Rajasthan below. If you belong to any other state, you can use the respective links and apply accordingly. The basic process remains the same, so you are advised to take a look at the process below.
Here is the step by step procedure of getting the registration done –
- First, visit the official website of BRN http://br.raj.nic.in
- Click on Registration -> then on Apply BRN
- Choose the desired option, in the case of NGO, choose NGO otherwise choose Firm.
- If you are new then a pop-up box will appear stating that “Do you want to search your BRN (if already applied) before applying for a new BRN?” Click on ‘No’.
A new page will appear. Carefully go through all the terms and conditions written on the registration page and then click on “I have read and agree to the above instructions”.
Enter your mobile number, email id and captcha code then click on verify.
Enter the received OTP either on the given mobile no. or email.
New BRN Number Apply – Online Registration, Application Process 2022
- Select Apply BRN on the BRN search page.
- Now fill in the details as required : Such as District, Area type (whether village or town)
- Select your ID Proof type (Aadhaar card, Voter Id Card, or others) (If ‘Aadhaar Card’ is selected as ID proof, there will be an OTP received on the mobile number that is registered with Aadhaar card. In that case, the photograph of the business owner will be pre-filled automatically. If ‘Other ID proof’ is selected then the applicants have to fill in details like Email id, Mobile No., Address, etc.)
- Upload the business owner’s signature (make sure the picture is in JPEG format with a size up to 50kb)
- Enter the Name and Address of the business place of enterprise or firms including PAN or TAN.
- Enter the Name and Address of main the business place or head office of the Enterprises or Firms.
- Now select Correspondence address which is to be used for future reference that can either be Applicant’s address or Business Place address or Head Office address.
- Put a description of Major Activity, the applicant can select the activity code from the list as suitable to the business entity.
- Enter the year of starting the operation, if not started then simply click on ‘Not Started’.
- Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ as to whether annual accounts are maintained or not.
- Enter ‘ownership code’ from the dropdown list.
- Enter the total number of expected or working persons as an employee including the business owner.
- The proposed or expected investment in the business (the amount should be in INR Lakhs)
- Select the applicable acts under which the registration is required.
- Click on the checkbox of the declaration and then click on submit button.
- Now you have successfully applied for your unique Business Registration Number.
- For future reference take a printout of the application form.
- The BRN will be auto-generated and will be sent to your registered mobile no. and also will be emailed.
Things that Need to Be Remembered While Getting the BRN Registration Done:
There are two important facts that you need to keep in mind before completing the registration process.
- First, For NGO (Non-Government Organization) / Vo (Voluntary Organization) registration, if it is registered before 2011-2012 then choose 2011-2012 for all cases. And if it is registered after 2011-2012, choose the relevant year of registration.
- Secondly, if NGO or VO is ‘Unregistered’ then just select the relevant act in which registration will be done shortly.
Precautions to Be Taken While Filling Online BRN No Application :
- Be sure to always put your mobile number or email id.
- Check all the details carefully before submitting.
- If the BRN application is rejected, there is no need to apply for another fresh BRN. By clicking on ‘PRINT BRN’, the reason for rejection can be viewed and you can update by clicking ‘UPDATE BRN’ after rectifying the reason.