Complete Details about Book My HSRP Delhi, Apply Online for High-Security Number Plate, Registration 2021, Price, Track/Check Status & Home Delivery
It has already been known that all the state governments have made the Number Plates mandatory for the vehicle owners. Under the Motor Vehicle Act, all the vehicle owners should install High-Security Number Plates for their two-wheeler and four-wheeler vehicles. Similarly, the Delhi State Government has also made the Number Plates mandatory for the commuters in the capital city. Moreover, according to the information, there are around 30 Lakh Vehicles, out of which 16 Lakh are two-wheelers, 12 Lakh Vehicles are four-wheelers, and other 2 Lakh Vehicles are Commercial Vehicles that need to get their number plates registered.
The interested applicants of Delhi can visit the official portal, and get their number plates registered on the official portal.
Book My HSRP Delhi
This article explains the online procedure to Apply for High-Security Number Plate in Delhi, Online Registration Form, Price, Track/Check Status and Home Delivery.
Essential Documents Required
Let us see the essential documents required for booking the High-Security Number Plates in Delhi.
- Driving License
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- Details of Registration Number, Registration Date, Chassis Number and Engine Number etc.
How to Apply and Book High-Security Number Plate in Delhi (DL) Online @ bookmyhsrp.com
Let us see the online procedure to apply and book the HSRP Number Plates. This process is for the vehicle owners who belong to Delhi.
- Visit the Official Portal of Book My HSRP.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- The applicant can observe the options: High-Security Registration Plate with Colour Sticker or Only Colour Sticker.
- Select the Option: High-Security Registration Plate with Colour Sticker
HSRP Delhi Online Registration Form 2021
- It then redirects the online user to the following page.
- On the Newly Opened Page, in the first step, Select the Type of Vehicle.
- Here the applicant has selected the Two-Wheeler.
- Select the vehicle Make and Click on the respective icon.
- On the next page, Select Delhi from the two options.
- Select the Options: Private Vehicle or Commercial Vehicle.
- Select the Fuel Type of your Vehicle.
- Select the Option: Motor Cycle or Scooter.
- Click on the Next Button.
- Select the Bharat Stage from the Drop-Down.
- In the Booking Details Section, Enter Vehicle Registration Date, Registration Number, Chassis Number, Engine Number, Owner Name, Email ID, Owner Number, Billing Address, State, City and GST Number (Optional).
- Click on the Next Button.
- In the Delivery Section, Enter the Address of the Vehicle to be delivered. If it is Home Delivery, the additional cost would be Rupees 250.
- Enter the Pin Code and Click on the Check Availability option and then click on the Dealer Appointment.
- The system then books the appointment with the dealer.
- It then fixes the Dealer Appointment, where the applicant can observe the Price of the HSRP Plate and Details of the slot.
- Click on the Confirm Dealer.
- It then displays the Booking Summary.
- In the Booking Summary, the applicant can observe the Appointment Address, Appointment Date, Appointment Time Slot, Bharat Stage, Registered Number, Chassis Number, Engine Number, Vehicle Make and Vehicle Type.
- Click on the Confirm and Proceed Button.
- It then opens up the Verify Details and Payment Page.
- It then displays the Total Cost of the payment, as shown below.
- Click on the Check Box: Same as Previous Mobile.
- Enter the Mobile Number in the respective field.
- Click on the Check Box: I agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on the Pay Online Button.
- Select the Payment Gateway Options and Complete the payment process online.
- It then generates the payment receipt. Please keep it safe for future references.
Note : The applicants can avail of the HSRP Registration Process online on the following like. Click Here to Access the Link and complete the alternative HSRP Online Number Plate Booking.
Price for Booking the DL High Security Number Plates Online
The price of the Number Plates varies from the varies, and it depends on the type of vehicle, the purpose of usage of vehicle, capacity etc. Thus, the registration amount is not the same for every vehicle.
How to Track/Check the HSRP Delhi Application Status Online
Let us see the online procedure to check the application status of the Delhi High-Security Registration Plate Online.
- Go to the Home Page and Click on the Track Your Order in the Menu Bar.
- It then displays the Application Tracking Form, as shown below.
- Enter the Order Number, Vehicle Registration Number, and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Search Button.
- It then displays the status of the High-Security Number Plates Registration Online.
Check DL HSRP Home Delivery
- Go to the Home Page and Click on the Check for Home Delivery.
- On the newly opened page, click on the Delhi State.
- The applicant can check the Pin Codes Activated for Home Delivery Effective from 27-11-2021.
Delhi Book My HSRP Portal FAQ’s
Can I avail of the Home Delivery Facility on the Delhi Book My HSRP Portal Online?
Yes, the applicants can avail of the Home Delivery Facility on the Book My HSRP Portal.
I want to check and track my application status online on the portal. How to track and check the application status online on the HSRP portal?
The applicants can track and check their application status online on the official portal of Book HSRP Portal.
What is the registration fees for applying the HSRP Number Plate in Delhi?
The registration fee is not standard for all the vehicles, and it depends on the various parameters of the vehicle.
Is it mandatory to book the HSRP Numbers Plates by the citizens?
Yes, the Booking the HSRP Number Plates has made mandatory for all the citizens of the Delhi State.