Step by Step Guide to Apply and Online Registration BMTC Bus Pass, Application Form email@example.com
People in the country have been slowly recovering from the recent pandemic all over the country. Most of the schools and colleges have started to re-open with strict guidelines. The BTMC Bangalore Metro Transport Corporation has announced that it will start the BMTC Services soon in the Electronic City Bangalore. It has also been announced that the students can use the previous year’s bus pass for the time being.
However, the BMTC has announced that the students can apply for the Bus Pass Online on the mybmtc.karnataka.gov.in portal.
BMTC Bus Pass
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the BMTC Bus Pass, Services List, Online Registration, Application Form 2021 on the official portal.
BMTC Online Services List 2021
Besides the Student Pass, the BMTC offers various online services on the Karnataka BMTC Portal, as shown below.
- Vayu Vajra Booking ( Airport Services )
- Sahayahasta Pass
- BMTC Student Bus Pass
- Other Pass
- Leave Management Services
- Employee General Transfer
Step by Step Guide to Apply for BMTC Bus Pass @ mybmtc.karnataka.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the BMTC Bus Pass Online on the official portal of Karnataka BMTC.
- Visit the Official Portal of Karnataka BMTC.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Student Bus Pass 2021 on the Home Page.
- It then redirects the online user to the following page.
- Click on the Apply for New Student Pass.
- It then opens up the Online Registration Form Below.
BMTC Student Pass Online Application Form 2021
- Enter/Select College Admission Number, Student Name, Father’s Name, Caste, Institution Type, Institution Name, Student Address, Course, Semester.
- Enter/Select Email ID, Date of Birth, Gender, Mother Name, RD Number (Mandatory for SC/ST Students), Institution Address, Pin Code, Year, Mobile Number, and Aadhaar Number.
- Enter the Fee Amount.
- Enter the Travel Route Details From to Stop and Select from the drop-down Via 1 to Via 2 Stops.
- In the Document Section, Upload the Applicant Photo, Aadhaar Card, School/College Fee Receipt.
- Click on the Terms and Conditions Check Box.
- Click on the Send OTP.
- It then generates the OTP to your Registered Mobile Number.
- Copy the OTP and Enter in the respective fields on the web page.
- It verifies the OTP and Continues the process with online bus pass payment.
- Download and Print the Application Form and Fee Receipt for future reference.
Download MyBMTC Mobile App
Let us see the step by step procedure to download the MyBMTC Mobile App from the Google Play Store on your mobile.
- Go and visit the Play Store on your mobile.
- Enter the MyBMTC App in the Search Box.
- It then displays the relevant results and the app description on the new page.
- Click on the install under the app.
- It then downloads and installs the app on your mobile device.
- The applicants can open the app downloaded on their mobile and enjoy the services of MyBMTC.
BMTC Central Office,
K H Road,
Bangalore – 560027.
Helpline Number: 080 22483777
BMTC Bus Pass Online FAQ’s
Who are eligible for applying for the BMTC Bus Pass Online on the BMTC Portal?
The students who are pursuing their Under Graduation, Post Graduation, Ph.D., and relevant courses are eligible for applying for BMTC Bus Pass on the official website.
Do the applicants have any facility to apply for the BMTC Bus Pass in Offline Mode?
Yes, the applicants can apply for the BMTC Bus Pass Offline at the BMTC Bus Depot.
I want to download the bus services of BMTC online on the portal. Can I download it from the official portal of BMTC?
The applicants can download the BMTC Bus Service Stations along with the address on the official portal.
Can I avail of the BMTC Services using the Mobile Application Online?
The applicants can download the BMTC App from the Play Store and download the MyBMTC App.