biju pakka ghar yojana|biju pakka ghar yojana list|biju pakka ghar list 2021 download| biju pakka ghar online|biju pakka ghar online apply|biju pakka ghar yojana application form pdf|Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana List Rural/Urban Beneficiary
Housing is a fundamental human need. It is a basic requirement for the human
survival as well as for a decent life.Government of Odisha is committed to provide Pucca house to all the rural households living in Kutcha houses. A “kutcha house in which walls and/or roof is made of materials such as unburnt bricks, bamboos, mud, grass, reeds, thatch, loosely packed stones etc. and materials not mentioned in Para 2.2 and which are not durable due to inappropriate application of techniques and are not able to withstand normal wear and tear.
State Government with a view to achieving this objective launched “Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (BPGY)” during the year 2014. In order to make the scheme more transparent and implementable, the following guidelines are hereby issued in supersession of all the guidelines issued earlier. Objective of the scheme is to convert all kutcha houses into Pucca house in rural areas of the state in a mission mode approach. A Pucca house means that it should be able to withstand normal wear & tear due to usage and natural forces including climatic conditions.
biju pakka ghar yojana/biju pakka ghar list bayangadihi 2021
A “Pucca” house is one with the following characteristics
• Material: It should have foundation, wall and roof of permanent material.
• Wall material: Fly ash bricks, burnt bricks, stones (packed with lime or cement),
cement concrete, etc.
• Roof Material: Tiles, GCI (Galvanized Corrugated Iron) sheets, asbestos cement
sheet, RBC (Reinforced Brick Concrete) and RCC (Reinforced Cement Concrete) etc.
• Life time: The expected life of the structure must be a minimum of 30 years. It is clarified that the above definition is only for verification of households with Pucca houses. The houses that shall be constructed under this scheme shall be of RCC or any other material of equivalent strength approved by PR & DW Department.
Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana Key Features
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana is a State plan scheme and is designed to provide Pucca houses to the eligible rural households living in kutcha house.
- The dwelling unit under Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana will be sanctioned preferably in the name of woman head of the household.
- No contractor shall be involved in the construction of houses under Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana.
- The fund under the scheme shall be credited to the beneficiary’s account from the Bank account maintained at State level through Public Financial Management System (PFMS). No other form of payment to the beneficiaries will be made under the scheme.
- The minimum carpet area of the house should be of 25 square meters including a hygienic cooking space and excluding toilet.
- The roof material will mandatorily be of RCC or any other material of equivalent strength approved by Panchyati Raj & Drinking Water Department. Innovation in housing typologies, design, building material and construction should be encouraged.
For completion of house and IHHL within 4 months of receipt of l ” installment,
incentive of Rs. 20,000/- will be paid to the beneficiary.
11. For completion of house and IHHL within 6 months of receipt of I st installment,
incentive of Rs. 10,000/- will be paid to the beneficiary.
the release of installment will be as follows:
Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana Time line
- The houses under Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana will be ordinarily completed within the 12 months from the credit of I st installment in her/his account.
- Beneficiary constructing a bigger house must be advised to first complete the core house with a carpet area of at least 25 square meters and go for extension subsequently.
Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana List 2021
- Firstly you need to visit the official website rhodisha.gov.in/priority-benificiary-list/
- When you enter on this website main page you will see four options.
- Then you need to click on the by default by location option.
- In this you need to enter your district name block name Panchayat name and then your category like SC ST minority or other.
- After complete the search for, you need to click on the submit button below.
- Within few seconds a complete detail of beneficiaries will be present in front of you.
- In this list priority number, district name, block, village, Awas Yojana Gramin ID, beneficiary name, father or husband name and at the end category name mentioned in this list.
- You just screenshot this list, what download this list into your computer.
- You can also print Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana List.
The toll free number 1800-345-6768 was launched by the Panchayati Raj Department. Using this toll free number anyone can lodge a complain against any employee or officer. The government will take action against the official/employees accordingly.
click here: biju pakka ghar yojana application form
Hey guys biju pakka ghar yojana article we will tell you about the complete detail on Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana. any query comment below !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Updated on February 15, 2021 by Vaibhav Tiwari
Comments are closed.