biju pakka ghar yojana|biju pakka ghar yojana list|biju pakka ghar list 2019 download| biju pakka ghar online|biju pakka ghar online apply|biju pakka ghar yojana application form pdf|Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana List Rural/Urban Beneficiary
Housing is a fundamental human need. It is a basic requirement for the human
survival as well as for a decent life.Government of Odisha is committed to provide Pucca house to all the rural households living in Kutcha houses. A “kutcha house in which walls and/or roof is made of materials such as unburnt bricks, bamboos, mud, grass, reeds, thatch, loosely packed stones etc. and materials not mentioned in Para 2.2 and which are not durable due to inappropriate application of techniques and are not able to withstand normal wear and tear.
State Government with a view to achieving this objective launched “Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (BPGY)” during the year 2014. In order to make the scheme more transparent and implementable, the following guidelines are hereby issued in supersession of all the guidelines issued earlier. Objective of the scheme is to convert all kutcha houses into Pucca house in rural areas of the state in a mission mode approach. A Pucca house means that it should be able to withstand normal wear & tear due to usage and natural forces including climatic conditions.
A “Pucca” house is one with the following characteristics
• Material: It should have foundation, wall and roof of permanent material.
• Wall material: Fly ash bricks, burnt bricks, stones (packed with lime or cement),
cement concrete, etc.
• Roof Material: Tiles, GCI (Galvanized Corrugated Iron) sheets, asbestos cement
sheet, RBC (Reinforced Brick Concrete) and RCC (Reinforced Cement Concrete) etc.
• Life time: The expected life of the structure must be a minimum of 30 years. It is clarified that the above definition is only for verification of households with Pucca houses. The houses that shall be constructed under this scheme shall be of RCC or any other material of equivalent strength approved by PR & DW Department.
Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana Key Features
For completion of house and IHHL within 4 months of receipt of l ” installment,
incentive of Rs. 20,000/- will be paid to the beneficiary.
11. For completion of house and IHHL within 6 months of receipt of I st installment,
incentive of Rs. 10,000/- will be paid to the beneficiary.
the release of installment will be as follows:
Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana Time line
The toll free number 1800-345-6768 was launched by the Panchayati Raj Department. Using this toll free number anyone can lodge a complain against any employee or officer. The government will take action against the official/employees accordingly.
Hey guys biju pakka ghar yojana article we will tell you about the complete detail on Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana. any query comment below !!!!!!!!!!!!!