The caste Certificate is one of the important documents essential for all the states and Union Territories, including Bihar. Bihar Caste Certificate (Jaati Praman Patra) is used as a proof of identity for the citizens to avail themselves of the various welfare schemes in the state. Moreover, the Jaati Praman Patra is also essential proof for the scholarship, college admissions, and other services. Previously, the citizens used to apply the caste certificates manually by visiting the concerned government offices offline. However, now the state government of Bihar has initiated the online platform to apply and download the caste certificate online to save the time and energy of the applicants.
- 1 Bihar Caste Certificate Apply Online
Bihar Caste Certificate Apply Online
This article explains the complete details about the Bihar Caste Certificate (Jaati Pramaan Patra), Benefits, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for the Bihar Jaati Pramaaan Patra, Guide to Download the PDF of the Caste Certificate Online on the Official Portal of RTPS.
Benefits of Bihar RTPS Online Services
Let us see the benefits of the RTPS Online Services launched by the Bihar State Government.
- Citizens need not go to Public Service Centres / Offices. They can avail themselves of e-Services online.
- Certificate/licence will be sent to the online applicant through (i) Download link in SMS, Attachment in Email, DigiLocker, and SevicePlus Inbox.
- Verification of certificate (Residence, Caste, Income, EWS & State NCL) done through the portal is subject to final verification by issuing authority.
Please Visit Our Articles
How to Apply Online for Bihar Caste/ Jaati Pramaan Certificate
As shown below, let us see the step-by-step guide to apply online for the Bihar Caste and Jaati Pramaan Patra.
- Visit the Official Portal of RTPS Bihar Online.
- It lands the online users to the Home Page.
- Click on the Register Yourself Link on the same page.
- Enter the Full Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, and Password.
- Select the State and Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Then, click on the proceed button.
- Go back to the Login Page, and Enter the Login ID and Password.
- Also, Click on the OTP to verify the OTP.
- Click on the Login button.
- It then redirects the online users to the user dashboard, as shown below.
- Click on the Apply for Services link on the dashboard.
- In the Search Bar, Enter the Caste Certificate.
- It then shows the Issue of Caste Certificate Options at CO/DM/SDO Level.
- Here we have chosen the Issuance of Caste Certificate at CO Level.
- It then opens up the below registration form.
- Select/Enter the Gender, Salutation, Name of the Applicant, Name of Father, Name of Mother, Name of Husband, and Email of the Applicant.
- Select the State, District, Sub-Division, Block and Type of Local Body, and Ward Number.
- Select/Enter the Village Panchayat, Village, Post Office, Police Station, Pin Code, Aadhar Number, and Upload the Photograph of the Applicant.
- Select/Enter the Profession, Purpose of Application, Income from Govt Service, Income from Agriculture, Income from Business, Income from Other Sources, and Total Income.
- Read the Declaration Statement and Select the Applying Office.
- Enter the Verification Code and Click on the Proceed button.
- It then sends an OTP for the Aadhar Number Verification.
- Click on the Validate button.
Download RTPS Bihar Caste Certificate PDF
- It then completes the Bihar Caste Certificate Application Process.
- After completing the online application procedure, the applicants can download their caste certificates online on the portal.
- Moreover, the candidates can download the Caste Certificate in PDF format.
How to Check the Application Status of Bihar Caste Certificate Online
Let us see the online process to check the Bihar Caste Certificate Status online, as shown below.
- Please visit the Official Portal of Bihar RTPS and Login with your User Name and Password.
- It then redirects the online users to the following dashboard below.
- On the left pane, click on the View Status of Application Link.
- Then, click on the Track Application Status.
- Then, it redirects the online users to the below page.
- Enter the From Date To Date and Application Reference Number.
- Click on the Get Data button.
- It then redirects the online users to the following page below.
- The applicants then click on the Delivered link to view the application status on the monitor.
All the interested applicants can visit the Official Portal of RTPS Bihar and Apply online for the Caste Certificate.
Bihar Caste Certificate Apply Online FAQs
What is the URL of the Bihar State RTPS Services Portal?
The online applicants should visit the Official Portal serviceonline.bihar.gov.in and apply for the different services.
Who are eligible to apply for the Bihar Jaati Pramaan Patra online on the Bihar RTPS Website?
All the permanent residents of Bihar State can apply for the Caste Certificate online.
Is it mandatory to register online to avail of the RTPS Bihar Caste Certificate Services?
Yes, the applicants must register themselves online to avail of the RTPS Caste Certificate Services.
Can I check the application status of the RTPS Bihar Caste online on the official portal?
Yes, the applicants should check the status of their caste certificates online on the official portal.