In a recent move, the Bihar National Health Mission has announced that it will fill around 8853 vacancies. The interested people can apply for the ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) vacancies as the online registration process has already commenced on the online portal. It should also be remembered that the candidates who already registered with Bihar Nurses Registration (BNR) are only allowed to apply for the vacancy. The last date for the online registrations for the Bihar ANM’s will be 21st July 2021 by 6:00 PM.
Bihar ANM Bharti 2021
This article explains the online process to apply for the SHC Bihar ANM Bharti 2021, 8853 Vacancy Recruitment, Official Notification PDF on the official portal.
Vacancy Details of SHC Bihar 8853 Recruitment
Let us see the list of the details of the vacancies of the SHC Bihar 8853 Recruitment.
|Economically Weaker Section||665|
|Economically Weaker Section (Female)||323|
|Most Backward Class||1088|
|Most Backward Class (Female)||597|
|Scheduled Caste (Female)||531|
|Backward Classes (Female)||314|
|Scheduled Tribe (Female)||20|
|Women of Backward Classes||284|
State Health Society ANM Bihar Official Notification PDF
Let us see the online procedure to find and download the Official Notification PDF of the SHC ANM Bihar Recruitment.
- Visit the Official Portal of State Health Society.
- It takes the online applicants to the home page below.
- Click on the Latest Advertisement Notification link.
- It then opens up the official notification of the Bihar ANM Recruitment in PDF Format.
- The interested applicants can also take the printout of the official notification for future references.
How to Apply Online for Bihar SHSB ANM Recruitment
Let us see the online process to apply for the Bihar State SHSB Auxiliary Midwifery Recruitment.
- Visit the Official Portal of SHS Bihar.
- It lands the online users on the below page.
- Click on the Register New Candidate button on the same page.
- It then takes the online applicants to the Initial Registration Form below.
- Enter/Select the Post Applied for, Answer the Question: Are you registered with Nursing Council, Essential Qualification, Answer the Question: Do you want to claim reservation under Freedom Fighter?
- Answer the questions like Are you an Indian Citizen? and Are You Domicile of Bihar.
- Select the Gender and Category.
- Answer the Question: Are you a PHP (Physically Handicapped Person-Divyang) with 40% or more disability?
- Enter the Candidate’s First Name, Middle Name, and Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Age as of 01-Jun-2021.
- Enter Email, Confirm Email Address and Mobile Number.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Checkbox: I accept all the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Submit and Continue.
- Click on the Login to Continue Button.
- It then redirects the online users to the Login Page.
- Enter the Application Number, Date of Birth, and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login Button.
- It then opens up the Registration Form below.
- Enter/Select the Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Marital Status, and Aadhar Card.
- Enter/Select the Address Line 1, Address Line 2, Address Line 3, State, City, and Pin Code under the Present and Permanent Address.
- Enter the Educational Qualifications of 10th,12th, and Diploma like Board/Institute/University, Name of the School/College, Stream, Year of Passing, Maximum Marks, Obtained Marks, and Percentage of Marks.
- Click on the Declaration Checkbox accepting the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Save and Continue button.
- On the next page, upload the Scanned Photograph and Scanned Signature.
- It then displays the preview of the application, as shown below.
- Click on the Declaration Checkbox and then click on the Continue to Payment button.
- Click on the Payment Declaration button and then click on the Click to Pay button.
- The applicants can complete the fee payment process by choosing any payment modes like Debit Cards, Credit Cards, and Net Banking.
- Keep the generated application form safe for further references.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply for the Bihar SHC ANM vacancies.
Bihar ANM Bharti 2021 FAQs
What are the number of vacancies that the Bihar government will under the current SHC ANM Recruitment?
The Bihar State Government will fill as many as 8853 vacancies under the current SHC ANM Recruitment.
What is the official portal to apply for the Bihar State ANM Bharti?
The applicants should visit shsb25.azurewebsites.net to apply for the Bihar State ANM Bharti.
What is the last date to complete the application process for the Bihar ANM Recruitment 2021?
The last date to apply for the SHC ANM Recruitment is the complete application process is 21st July 2021.
Can I pay the application fee online on the official portal during the applicant process of Bihar SHG ANM Recruitment?
The applicants can complete the fee payment process online by choosing any payment modes like Debit Cards, Credit Cards, and Net Banking.