Banaras Hindu University BHU Online OPD Booking facility, Appointment booking process explained
The Banaras Hindu University has launched BHU OPD online booking at Sir Sunderlal Hospital. This site was created to provide online booking services to patients who visit the BHU SSH OPD. As we all know, the covid-19 pandemic has caused all hospitals and medical institutes to have OPDs full of care and instructions. BHU SSH Hospital has started accepting BHU OPD online registrations.
BHU OPD Online Booking
- You must visit the official website for BHU OPD booking online.
- You can also see the services that this portal offers, which are listed below.
- Public bookings at the OPD: In this section, patients can schedule appointments online until 10 p.m. In preparation for the next day. It implies that if you want to visit on March 21st, you can schedule an appointment until 10 p.m. on March 28th.
- OPD booking for staff and students: This service is exclusively available to personnel and students who are studying at BHU. They are also available for appointments till 10 p.m. on the following day.
- You must select the OPD booking for the general public.
- A new page will open on your screen when you click on it.
- This is a captcha code that you must type in the empty box and then click the “I am not a robot” button. This is essentially a password.
- The next page, Check Availability, has now opened.
- On this page, you must first choose a category, then a department.
- Dental Medical OPD booking, contemporary medicine OPD booking, and ayurvedic OPD booking are available in departments.
BHU SSH OPD Online appointment Registration
There are various departments for BHU SSH OPD appointment from which we must select like Anesthesiology, Adolescent Clinic Centre, HIV, Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, General Medicine, Geriatric Clinic, Gynecologic Doctor, Hematology, Infection Disease OPD, Nephrology, Neurology general OPD, Ophthalmic, Orthopedic Department, Pediatric Department, Plastic Surgery, Radiology, Hematology, Specialty Clinic TB and Chest, Trauma Surgery Urology, Urology
- After you’ve made your selection, click the check button.
- The dates are now displayed on your screen.
- If you notice dates highlighted in red, they are already booked. Several black-colored dates are accessible as well.
- Select your preferable date and then press the “Continue” button.
- A new patient detail page will appear on your screen after that.
- Now you must put in the patient’s first and last names, phone number, email address, age, gender, and Aadhaar number, as well as the patient’s address.
- Click on proceed and a new page will appear, with all the information you entered in preview mode.
- The entire amount you must pay can be found in the section below.
- Then select the next option.
- Now the payment page will appear, where you must select your payment methods, such as credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Choose your payment method and then click the “Make Payment” option.
- Finish the payment process. After that, you’ll receive a thank-you message.
- In which your purchase is executed as stated.
- The transaction summary has now been opened, and a receipt has appeared on your screen.
- This receipt can be printed and saved to your device.
- This receipt might be displayed on the OPD counter.
To get a BHU OPD online appointment, we have to queue in hospitals. As a result, we may find ourselves without a daytime appointment. We might also wait until the end of the day to schedule an appointment. In their difficult times in the hospital, people struggle to get an appointment. The BHU OPD online registration process for doctor appointments will save both time and energy. When we get to the hospital, the first thing we need is an OPD. BHU is one of the few hospitals in India that allows you to book a BHU OPD online.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Contact E-mail||Click Here|
What is paid OPD in BHU?
The paid BHU OPD online operates from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. between April and September and starts at 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. from October to March, according to a BHU representative. For reservations and further information, use the hospital’s phone numbers (8381942407, 8381942406, 0542-2309300). These aren’t toll-free so you have to incur the calling charges for BHU OPD online.
What is the procedure for registering for the BHU OPD online?
You must visit the official website https://dexpertsystems.com/BHU to register for BHU OPD online. Sir Sunder Lal Hospital, IMS, and BHU are included on the homepage. You can also see the services that this BHU OPD online offers.
What does OPD stand for in its entire form?
The Outpatient Department (OPD) is the patient’s first point of contact with hospital employees. After careful examination of patients in the BHU OPD online, they are then referred to the subsequent specialists which carry out further diagnosis and treatment.