Find out the Complete Details of the first-ever Bharat E-Market Portal in India
In a row of initiations, now the Indian government, in collaboration with the Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT), will be launching the Indian E-Commerce Portal. The e-commerce portal is going to launch on 30th October 2021. The motive behind this E-Market portal is to ensure selling the quality products which are manufactured in India. Moreover, it doesn’t encourage any sale of Chinese goods on the portal. CAIT has more than 40000 trade organizations across the country. If everything goes well, there is no doubt that the Bharat E-Market Portal will give tough competition to the competitors like Amazon and Flipkart.
This article explains the Bharat E-Commerce Portal and all the features and details about the Indian E-Commerce Portal.
Please do visit our article : Swadeshi Bazzar Portal
- 1 Bharat E-Market Portal
- 1.1 Complete Details & Features of Indian E-Market Portal
- 1.2 Bharat E-Market Place official email@example.com
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.3.1 Bharat E-Market Place Portal FAQ’s
- 1.3.2 What is the official date of the launch of Bharat eMarket Portal?
- 1.3.3 Who is the authoritative body who is looking after the launch of Bharat eMarket Portal?
- 1.3.4 Do the sellers pay any additional charges to the Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT)?
- 1.3.5 Is there any chance of foreign companies investing in the Bharat E-Commerce Portal?
Bharat E-Market Portal
- Bharat E-Commerce portal will be the first and foremost E-Commerce portal from the government’s side in India.
- The unique portal makes the local Indian stores closer to you at one click distance.
- It is going to give tough competition for online shopping portals like Flipkart and Amazon.
- There is no place for Chinese Products in the Bharat Online Shopping portal.
- The portal benefits the retailers, wholesalers, distributors, to small businesses.
Complete Details & Features of Indian E-Market Portal
Let us see the Indian E-Market Portal’s key features and the complete details of India’s first-ever online portal.
- The buyers can visit the portal and add the products to their basket.
- The customers can find the stores within the radius of five kilometers.
- The customers can recieve the goods within 2 hours after booking the items online.
- It doesn’t encourage investments from foreign countries.
- CAIT will not attract any charges like commission or fee from the sellers.
- The scheme is started as a pilot project in cities like Varanasi, Bangalore, Prayagraj, Kanpur, and Lucknow.
- It will encourage the retails logistics and supply chains from manufacturers to the final consumers, including the doorstep deliveries.
- The portal follows the ‘Phygital Model,’ and the body claims that it will list 7 Crore traders and 40000 trade associations.
Bharat E-Market Place official firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us see the yet to be launched e-commerce portal by the CAIT on 30th October 2021, to integrate online retailers, wholesalers, and distributors.
- Visit the Official Portal of Bharat E-Commerce Portal.
- It displays the online user to Home Page Below.
- On the Home Page, the users can notice the Coming Soon on the portal.
- Also, the users can fill the form to get a partner with the Bharat E-Market.
- The interested parties can fill the form by entering the First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Company, or Organisation.
- Select State, City, Category, and a Brief Description.
- Click on Contact Me.
Note: The online users can find additional features and services once after the portal’s official launch. Please keep visiting our website for the latest updates.
Find Out the Article : Vedkrishi Portal
Bharat E-Market Place Portal FAQ’s
What is the official date of the launch of Bharat eMarket Portal?
The Bharat eMarket Official porta is going to launch on 30th October 2021.
Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) is looking after the Bharat E-Market Portal launch in India.
Do the sellers pay any additional charges to the Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT)?
No, the sellers are free from all the charges, and the CAIT will not charge any fee from the sellers.
Is there any chance of foreign companies investing in the Bharat E-Commerce Portal?
Foreign companies are completely exempted from investing in the Bharat E-Commerce Portal.