Bhai Dooj is one of the famous festivities celebrated in some parts of India. It is also called as Bhau-Beej, Bhai Tika, and Bhai Ponta. It is generally celebrated two days after Diwali, Chhoti Diwali, and Govindh Pooja by Hindus. It depicts the bonding between the brothers and sisters and is similar to Rakshabandhan. Generally, this day is celebrated by sisters putting a tilak on the forehead of their brother’s forehead and praying for their good health and well-being. This year, the Bhai Dooj will be celebrated on 26 October 2022.
Bhai Dooj Festival Wishes
This article explains the details about the Bhai Dooj Festival Wishes, WhatsApp Status Video, HD Images Download, and GIF Images for the people celebrating the Bhai Dooj to convey their wishes to their family, friends, and relatives.
Happy Bhai Dooj Whatsapp and Facebook Statuses
Let us see the Facebook and Whatsapp Status wishing the Bhai Dooj Festival, as shown below.
May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and goof luck in you way of life. Happy Bhai Dooj.
Your love makes me feel proud and happy. And on this day, I wish you all a very happy Bhai Dooj. Happy Bhai Dooj my brother.
Sky is Blue, Feel this Hue, My Love is for you Brother. Always true. Loads of Wishes.
Dear Brother, on the auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj, I want to say that you are the best brother and you are my whole world. Happy Bhai Dhooj.
My sister is both intelligent and beautiful, and my sister is the best person in the world. I am proud of you dear brother. Happy Bhai Dooj.
May this Bhai Dooj adds the sweetness to you and your life. Dear sister, Happy Bhai Dooj.
My brother is my best friend. He stands by me when I am alone, he makes me feel happy when I am low. Thanks for being me always.
Dear brother, on this festival, I wish to say that you are the best brother in my world. Happy Bhai Dooj.
Happy Bhai Dooj is just an excuse for me to express my love to you dear brother. You are my world. Happy Bhai Dooj.
The love of brother sister never die its best care ever. Happy Bhai Dooj.
I am so lucky to have a great bhayya like you. Wishing you a very happy Bhai Dooj now and always.
May this Bhai Dooj strengthen our bond more than ever and bring joy and prosperity. Happy Bhai Dooj.
We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows that made us bond stronger. Happy Bhai Dooj to your dear sister.
Please Visit Our Articles
Some Interesting Facts about Bhai Dooj
Let us see some interesting facts about the most celebrated Bhai Dooj Festival, as shown below.
- Bhai Dooj is also called as Bhau-Beej, Bhai Tika, and Bhai Ponta.
- It is generally celebrated after the Diwali festival.
- It revolves around the borther and sister relationship like Rakshabandan.
- It is celebrated in the different states. However, the essence of the festival remains same.
- It comes from the two Hindi words, Bhai and Dooj. While Bhai means brother, Dooj means the second day after the moon, hence the name Bhai Dhooj.
- This festival is celebrated in the Shukla Paksha in the Hindu month of Kartika.
- The festival marks the end of Diwali celebration and falls on the fifth or last day of it.
- The people of West Bengal, celebrate this festival as Bhai Phota. The sister chants some mantras and puts Tilak on her brother’s forehead.
- The People of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka refer this festival as Bhai Beej or Bhau Beej or Bhai Bij.
- “Basundi Poori”, a sweet dish is made in every Maharashtrian household on this day.
Happy Bhai Dooj FB/Whatsapp Video Status
Let us see the Happy Bhai Dooj Status on Facebook and Whatsapp, as shown below.
Bhai Dooj HD Images Download
Let us see the online procedure to download the Bhai Dooj HD Images download, as shown below.
Last Updated on January 26, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari