Do you want to play BGMI on a PC (Computer)? After the ban, the excitement to play BGMI is way beyond. Yes, all players are excited to get that feeling again after almost a year.
Playing BGMI on mobile is excellent, but some people prefer PC. Some like to play games on giant screens of their Computer or desktop.
This article is dedicated to those who want to enjoy the BGMI on PC after the ban. Yes, in this article, we are sharing the working method after the unban of BGMI.
This method is 100% working and legit way.
BGMI on PC
Kindly understand that there is no PC specific i.e for desktop or for mac version of BGMI. Unlike PUBG, this game is only for mobile platforms (OS) i.e. Android & iOS.
So, using the method given in this article, we will be playing BGMI on PC, but the game is the mobile version only. We will basically be playing the same game but on a bigger screen and with Joystick (Keyboard or mouse).
Let us clear one more thing that the exact experience of Playing BGMI on computer or Laptop varies from system to system. A computer with higher configuration (RAM,Graphics Card, SSD) will perform better than the other one. However, with some settings or tweaks we can maximize the Play experience.
How to Play BGMI on PC (Computer/Laptop)
|Game||Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI)|
|Topic||How to play BGMI on PC|
|Requirement||Windows PC, Laptop (Windows 7,8,10,11) & Android Emulator|
|Minimum System Configuration||4 GB RAM with dedicated Graphics|
|Compatibility||With Both X86 (32 Bit) & X64 (64 Bit) systems|
|Get Software for Your PC||https://www.bluestacks.com/|
If you have a desktop or Laptop, you can enjoy BGMI on it. The process is quite simple. The trick here is, is using a special software that can create an Android environment on your existing operating sutem. This special software is under the category Android emulator. There are various companies that develop android emulators.
So, using Android emulator on your computer or laptop, you are going to have ultimate experience of playing BGMI.
Download & Play BGMI on your Computer
So, to get started you need good android emulator software. After testing many available ones in the market, we recommend Bluestacks. Yes, bluestacks is certainly the best Android emulator to enjoy Android games and apps on PC.
So, to get started, download Bluestacks on your PC.
How to Download Bluestacks on PC/Laptop
- Go to the Bluestacks website
- Use the “Download” Button
- This opens up another page, where you are asked to download the specific version for your computer or laptop type
- Now you are asked to Choose the version.
- On the screen you will 32 bit and 64 bit options, this is option for the emulator itself. it has nothing to do with your system’s configuration. It is recommended that you try “Nougat 32 Bit” version as seems better than others.
- Once the emulator is downloaded, install it like any other software
- After it is installed, you shall see shortcuts on your desktop screen.
How to Download & Install BGMI on PC after Unban
After you have the bluestacks emulator installed, open it up.
Once the emulator loads up, you have two options to download & install BGMI
- Open up google play store
- Sign in using your Gmail ID
- Search for BGMI and install it
- If the above given method doesn’t work. Follow these steps:
- Open browser in your android emulator
- Search for tap tap
- Now from the official website of tap tap, download the tap tap app
- Now, open the tap-tap app and search for BGMI
- Now, you can download it
- Once downloaded, you will be able to see the game icon on the home screen of Bluestacks emulator
Best Bluestacks Settings to Play BGMI on PC
- Click on the “Settings” icon
- This opens up the settings page
- If you are using a PC with 8 GB RAM or More, choose the High (4 Cores) option
- Choose RAM as 4 GB
- Keep performance mode “High” and keep the Frame rate maximum
- In the Display section, choose the resolution as “1920*1080” and 240 DPI
- In the Graphics section, you can do these settings:
- Depending on your exact system configuration, you must play with the settings to get the best output.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to play BGMI on computer?
Yes, you can play BGMI on Desktop Computer or Laptop also.
What are the requirements?
The game will work on 4GB system also but for better performance an 8 GB RAM with at least 256mb graphics card is preferred.
How to Download BGMI on PC?
There is no specific version of BGMI for PC. However, you can use the android version of game on your PC.
Last Updated on May 29, 2023 by Vaibhav Tiwari