Battlegrounds mobile India for PC is available now. Although, there is no PC-specific version you can download Battlegrounds mobile India on your Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11 PC. This article is specifically for BGMI lovers who want to play this game on their PC. You can even enjoy the game on your Mac.
We are all aware of the India PUBG Version, also known as Battlegrounds Mobile India Game. It has gained popularity after the Indian government banned the Chinese PUBG in India. Moreover, the beta version of the Battlegrounds Mobile version has been launched recently on June 17. The beta version launched available only for android users. However, it is not available for Windows and Mac users officially. But unofficially, there is a way!
Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC
Just like you used to play PUBG mobile on your PC, battlegrounds mobile India for PC can be downloaded using a specific set of software. Most importantly, this software is totally free and works on almost all windows & mac configurations. Playing the mobile version of BGMI on your computer is fun and you must give it a try.
|Official PC version Availability|
|Which Version to be used to Play BGMI on PC|
This article explains the online procedure to Download and Install Battlegrounds Mobile India Windows and Mac supporting computers and laptops.
Android Emulators to Play Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) on PC
An emulator is a tool that enables gamers to imitate smartphone apps on their computers. They can run on both Windows PC and Mac. Let us look at the list of some Android Emulators, as shown below.
LDPlayer – The following emulator runs on Android 7.1 Nougat and can support Battlegrounds Mobile India. Moreover, it is compatible with both Windows PCs and laptops.
Bluestacks– Bluestacks is one of the most famous Android emulators compatible with Windows and Mac devices. It also supports Android 7.1 Nougat. Besides supporting Battlegrounds Mobile India, it supports a variety of other Android apps.
NoxPlayer: NoxPlayer is another Android emulator that works on Windows and Mac devices. It runs on Android 7.1 Nougat.
Note: Please make sure that your device supports at least 2 GB of RAM to download and install the Battleground Mobile India through the emulator.
How to Install / Download Battlegrounds Mobile India on Windows PC and Mac
Interested gamers can use different emulators to install and download the Indian PUBG Version. Let us look at the procedure to install and download that Battlegrounds Mobile India on the Windows and Mac systems.
- Visit the Official Website of Bluestacks online.
- It then takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Download button on the Download Bluestack 5 Button.
- In the next step, install the emulator on your device.
- Now, launch the emulator and look for Google Play Store.
- Then, Login with your Play Store Account ID.
- Now, search for the Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- The gamers should tap on the install button to download the game on their PC.
- It launches the game to download the additional file.
- Login with your Facebook or Twitter ID to play Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC.
Note: There could be a possibility that the game may not work on some PCs even after using the emulator. Please kindly make a note and choose the alternative emulators that support your PC/Laptop.
- FF Max Update Download 2022 – Free Fire Update apk
- FAUG (Fauji) Game On PC | How to Play / Download on Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- BGMI Open Challenge Registration – BMOC 2022 Apply Online Now
- Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC | BGMI Download & Install on Windows, Mac
- Pokemon Unite MOBA Pre Registration Now Active for Android & iOS, Direct Link here
Playing BGMI Battlegrounds Mobile India on Windows PC/Mac
Once you have downloaded and installed your preferred emulator on your Windows 8, Windows 10, or Mac system, open it.
- Now, Download & Install Tap Tap Android App onto the emulator
- Once tap tap is installed open it up and search for “Battlegrounds Mobile India”
- Click on “Download” to Download the game
- Once downloaded, launch the app to start playing
Note : You can also download using the Battlegrounds mobile india apk file & obb
How to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC without an Emulator
Let us see the online process to download the Battlegrounds Mobile India or Personal Computer without an Emulator.
- The gamers cannot download the Battlegrounds Mobile India on a PC without using an emulator.
- However, PUBG for PC has never been banned in India. So you can try.
- It should be remembered that the Indian government banned PUBG Mobile India on September 2, 2020, due to data privacy concerns under Section 69A of the Information Technology Act.
|Official Website||Go Now|
|Download Emulators||Bluestacks, LD Player, Nox player|
|Tap Tap App||Download|
|More Gaming Updates||Hindi Yojana Gaming|
Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC FAQs
Who is launching the Indian PUBG Battlegrounds Mobile India Game in India?
Krafton inc is launching the Indian PUBG Battlegrounds Mobile India Game in India.
What are emulators concerning the Battlegrounds Mobile India Game?
An emulator is a tool that enables gamers to imitate smartphone apps on their computers which run on both Windows PC and Mac.
What are the types of emulators through which we can install and download the Battlegrounds Mobile India Game?
LD Player, Bluestacks, and NoxPlayer are a few examples of emulators through with one can download the Battleground Mobile India Game.
What is the minimum amount of RAM that is necessary to download and install the BMIG through emulators?
The Mobiles, PCs, Tablets should have a minimum of 2 GB RAM to download and install the BMIG through emulators.
Last Updated on November 28, 2021 by Vaibhav Tiwari