SBI Yono has introduced digital account openings using Video KYC. They are calling it the SBI Yono Insta Savings bank account. Without even visiting the bank, the account opening happens. Let’s know all about this feature.
Thanks to digital technology, now tedious tasks can be completed easily. Technology has undoubtedly reformed every sector, and banking is one of them. Could you have imagined opening a bank account without leaving home 5 years back? Certainly not!
This article is dedicated to explaining to you all about the SBI Digital KYC savings account. Yes, using the online KYC method and Yono app, you can now open up a new savings account with the State bank of India.
SBI Yono Account Open
|State Bank of India, SBI
|Digital Savings Account – “SBI Insta Plus”
|Account Opening Mode
|Totally Virtual, no need to Visit the branch
|Aadhaar, PAN and Working Mobile Number
Now open an SBI Savings bank account online from home. Use the SBI Yono app for online account opening using Video KYC. This article helps you to open your SBI savings bank account. Let’s get started.
No need to visit the bank and wait in queues to open your SBI account. Now you can open full-fledged savings account digitally on the Yono App.
State bank of India informed the public about their digital KYC savings account facility on Twitter. Take a look at the tweet:
Yono SBI Digital Savings Account Features
Here are the key features of this facility:
- 100% Digital account opening – No need to visit the branch
- Aadhaar Authentication & Video Call for KYC’
- Paperless account opening
Who is Eligible for SBI Yono Video KYC Savings Account
➡️ The age of the applicant should be at least 18 years old
➡️ The applicant should be totally new to SBI. Old SBI users with previous records can’t use this facility
➡️ The allowed Mode of operation of the SBI Video KYC savings account is “Single” only
Required Documents/Information for New Yono SBI Account
➡️ Aadhaar Number
➡️ Pan Card (original)
➡️ Working Mobile number
How to open SBI Yono Account Online
- Download Yono App from Playstore or Apple app store
- Open up the app
- Now click on “New to SBI” > “Open Savings Account” > “Without Branch Visit” > “Insta Plus Savings Account.”
- Now fill in the asked details
- Provide your PAN and aadhaar Information
- Provide the OTP sent to your registered mobile number
- After mobile verification, you need to schedule a video call
- At the scheduled time, you need to login into the app and click on “Resume and Complete the Video KYC Process”
- After successful video KYC, your Insta Plus Saving account will be opened.
- SBI Property Auction
- sbi बैंक में ऑनलाइन खाता कैसे खोलें
- SBI Pension Seva Portal
- SBI Special Deposit Scheme
- SBI Mobile Registration
- Online SBI Login
- SBI KYC Update Online
SBI Yono Insta Plus Savings Account Opening 2023 – Things to Know
- Rupay Classic Debit card will be issued for this type of account
- During the Online KYC, the applicant needs to Show the original PAN and aadhaar card to the executive
- Passbook will only be offered, if requested by the applicant
- No Cheque book will be issued to SBI Insta Plus Savings account holders
- Charges for all services will be as per the service charges applicable to the Regular savings bank accounts.
Opening SBI Digital KYC Account – FAQs
What is the Yono Video KYC bank Account called?
It is known as the SBI Insta Plus savings account.
What happens if the applicant exits the application page on the app?
Even if the applicant accidentally exits the application page, the app will be resumed from the same point during the next session.
How to Fix the “the data entered by you resemble an existing application” error?
If you are seeing this error, this means that you have an existing relationship in some manner with the bank.
|SBI Yono App
|More Banking Details
Last Updated on February 21, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team