India is going to be digital. For this, you can see the narrow queue in front of banks. What is the reason? The reason digital account opening. Account opening is a common matter in the daily life of bankers. But today’s digital India makes the process a little easier through online mediums.
Union Bank Account Opening
In this article, you are going to get the entire process of uni online bank account open, union bank of India online bank account apply, Ubi pension account open online, Ubi digital savings account to apply.
Essential Documents Required For Opening The Account
For opening a bank account in the Union Bank Of India, some documents are vital.
- Pan card
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- NREGA card
How to Open UBI Digital Savings/Pension Account Online via Mobile App
- First, download the applications Union Selfie and M-Passbook from the Google Play Store.
- Take a selfie of yourself.
- Take your original Aadhar card and Pan card.
- Scan the photo, Aadhar and Pan card in the application.
- Automatically the account number will be generated.
- Now the next step is the activation of your generated account. For which you have to visit the nearest branch of Union Bank Of India with your original copy of Aadhar and Pan Card.
- In the branch, the banker will help you to activate your account after verifying your original documents.
UBI Savings Bank Account Apply Online @unionbankofindia portal
- First, you have to go to the official website of Union Bank
- Fill in all the essential details and choose your nearest branch.
With identity proof and address proof, you can be able to open an account.
Regular Savings Account Opening Process
A person can open three varieties of accounts – digital account, regular savings account and pension account.
Regular Savings Account
- An individual or a banker in the Union Bank can help you to open your regular savings account.
- There are two options one is with a cheque book and another is without a cheque book. Anyone you can choose.
- In Metro and urban locations, you need to deposit 500/- with a cheque book and 1000/- without a cheque book.
- In Semi-urban locations, the amounts are 250/- and 500/-. And in rural, the amounts are 100/- and 250/-
- If you want to open a savings account online, first go to the net banking site.
- The home page will open in front of you.
- In the below, you will see the ‘Savings Account’.
- Click on that option.
- All details will be executed on the page.
- In the below tap on the option ‘Click Here Apply online savings account.
- In the above box, you should fill up all the details, your name, father’s name, mother’s name, PAN card, Aadhar number, phone number, email id, state, district etc.
UBI Digital Savings/Zero Balance Account Online Opening
Digital account in Union Bank is the Zero balance accounts. How can you open this account? Check out the following.
- First, click on the given link
- Tap on the option ‘Union Digital Savings Account’.
- Here the applicant’s details page will be open in front of you.
- Now enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, number of the PAN card and anyone ID preference from dropbox.
- Select your stdropboxrest branch of Union Bank and the district.
- In the second stage, the full address will be needed.
- You need to put your income details, the name of your occupation, date of birth and whether you are married or not.
- In the third stage, you need to add your nominee.
- For the nominee, the name of the nominee and address will be put down.
- Now there will be some options of ATM Card, Debit Card, Net Banking etc.
- At last click on the ‘ button.
- Now you’ll get a reference ID number. With that number and your original KYC, visit your nearest beach for activation.
- The person who has retired from their jobs are eligible for the pension account.
- For this, the pensioners should have savings accounts in the union bank.
- If there is any improvement of DA, will be directly credited to the account of the pensioners.
- They can be able to receive a 4% interest rate on more than 25 lakh of deposits.
FAQs on Union Bank Account Opening
Does a Zero balance account needs any deposit at the opening time?
No, it needs no money to deposit at first.
Does Union Bank allow to open a savings account through net banking?
Yes, obviously. It is very easy to open a savings account on net banking.
Is KYC a must at the activation of savings accounts?
If you open a savings account in net banking. For activation, you must have to go to the nearest branch with your original KYC. Unless your account can not be activated.
What is the URL of the Union Bank of India Internet Banking?
Click Here to get directly redirected to the URL of the Union Banking of Indian Net Banking Process.