Complete Details of Ayushman Bharat Scheme to apply online, Website, Registration Form and Golden Card download
The Government of India has launched the Scheme Ayushman Bharat Yojana for Indian Citizens on 25 January 2018. Under this scheme, the Government provides free insurance coverage of Five Lakh for health-related issues and is provided with Health facilities for the Economically Backward people. The citizens can avail of the Ayushman Bharat Gold Card (आयुष्मान भारत गोल्डन कार्ड) under the flagship program Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal of the Indian Government and apply for the Ayusham Bharat Scheme.
- 1 Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Ayushman Bharat Yojana
This article explains the Procedure to apply Online, Registration form, Objectives of the Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, and Golden Card Download, Documents Required for Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2021.
How to Apply Online for PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana as shown below.
Let us have a look at the online procedure to apply for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- The interested applicants should visit the Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) to apply for the PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- The applicants should submit copies of the original copies to the concerned executives.
- Fill in the applicant form given by the concerned executives (if any).
- The executives of the CSC will verify all the documents and continue the registration process.
- It takes 10-15 days to process the applicants’ registration for the PMJAY Golden Card.
- After that, Jan Seva Kendra will issue the PMJAY Golden Card for the beneficiaries.
- It then completes the registration procedure for the PM Jan Arogya Yojana Golden Card.
Check eligibility for getting Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
Let us see the procedure to check the eligibility criteria that an application should fulfill to get avail of the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card.
- Visit the Official Portal of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page Below.
- Enter the Registered Mobile Number on the following page.
- Click on the Generate OTP, and it then generates an OTP to the given mobile number.
- Copy the OTP generated to the Mobile Number and Enter the Captcha Code.
- After that, the applicants will see options such as By Name, From Mobile Number, Through Ration Card, and By RSBI URN.
- Search your number by clicking on the desired option and fill the relevant information.
- It then shows the eligibility details on the computer screen.
How to Download AB PMJAY Golden Card
The applicants can get their Ayushman Bharat Golden Card printed from the public service center and DM’s office. However, the candidates can download the golden card from the same place where you have made it and the agent through whom you will get it will download it. Follow the steps given below.
- Visit the Official Portal of PMJAY.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Am I Eligible button on the following page.
- Enter the Mobile Number and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Generate OTP.
- It then sends the OTP to the Mobile Number. Enter the OTP Generated in the respective field and click on the Proceed button.
- Select the State and Category, as shown below.
- Select State, Search by Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Spouse Name, Gender, Age, Village, and Pin Code.
- Click on the Search Button.
- It then displays the family details, as shown below.
Clicking on Family Details shows the below beneficiary details.
- Click on the Services option on the next page.
- Click on the Ayushman Bharat Scheme as shown below on the next page.
- Click on the Click Here button under the scheme name.
- It then redirects the online user to the Digital Connect Page.
- Enter the User Name and Password and Click on the Sign-in button.
- Answer the Question: Do you want to Authorise Ayushman Bharat.
- Click on the Yes button.
- It then redirects the online user to the below page.
- Enter the State, District, Rural/Urban, Pin Code, Email Address, and Mobile Number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- It then redirects the online users to the below page.
- Please Click on the CSC ID and Click on the Proceed Button.
- Please Capture your biometric, as shown below.
- It takes the online user to the below page, the candidate should click on the search beneficiary, as shown below.
- Select State and Search Parameters in the next page.
- Enter the all the personal details and click on the Collect KYC next to the applicant details.
- In the beneficiary documents upload section, continue with the OTP Verification Process and Select the Aadhaar Authentication Type.
- Verify the Aadhar by clicking on the capturing biometric button.
- Click on the Approved Beneficiary button, as shown below.
- Select the state from the drop-down button.
- In the end, click on the download card button to download the AB PMJAY Card.
Documents for PM Jan Arogya Card 2021
Let us see the documents required for the PM Jan Arogya Card 2021.
- Aadhar card
- Mobile Number
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photo
Download AB PMJAY Mobile App
Let us see the online procedure to download the AB PM JAY Mobile App.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your mobile.
- It takes the online user to the welcome page of the play store.
- Search for the Ayushman Bharat (PM-JAY) in the search box.
- Select and Click on the install button under the PM-JAY App.
- It then installs and downloads the PMJAY app on your mobile.
- You can open the downloaded app and avail of the services of the AB PMJAY.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana FAQ’s
When was the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Officially launched by the Indian Government?
The Ayushman Bharat Yojana was officially launched on 25th January 2018.
What is the insurance amount that will get covered under the PMJAY?
The beneficiary will get Rupees 5 Lakh Amount as the health insurance under the PMJAY initiative by the government.
Can I download the PMJAY Gold Card Online on the official portal?
Yes, the citizens can download the PMJAY Golden Card Online on the official portal.
Is the biometric scan mandatory for downloading the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Gold Card?
Yes, the biometric scan process is must to download the PM Ayushman Bharat Gold Card.