On this Monday, Honorable Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi has inaugurated a new mission called ‘Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission’. In this mission, a digital health ID which will be included with all the details about health records are going to be provided to even citizen of India. From the poor people to the mediocre people of entire India are expecting to get a huge advantage through this digital mission. Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission was undertaken on the holy day of 15th August 2021. However, the method of this digital mission was still in the process under the pilot phase among the six states and the Union provinces.
Around one lakh IDs has been already generated with a 14 digit health identity code. The Prime Minister of India, has also announced that among the 130 crore population of India, the mobile subscribers are mostly 118 crores. Near about 43 crores have pertained to Jan Dhan accounts. In this way, India is developing an advanced and improved infrastructure among each hook and loop.
Please Visit Our Article
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
This article explains the complete details about the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, Features and Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, Step by Step Guide to apply for the Ayushman Bharat on the official portal.
Features of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
Let us see the features of the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission launched by the Union Government of India under the leadership of PM Modi.
- P.M. Modi has also proclaimed that in this Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission project the health solutions or treatments will be able to connect numerous hospitals all over the country.
- The main motto of this mission is not only to establish an advanced and developed health system of India but also to make the living of the native of India easier than before. This mission is trying to provide every native with this digital ID card.
- According to Modi, India had been suffering from a poor health care system for a long year. And for this, the major purpose of this digital mission is to make the health department of India more developed and more modern with the current technology and medical science in a holistic way.
- Even the number of doctors has also been starting to increase in India so rapidly than ago.
- With the help of AIIMS and other advanced healthcare organisations, the central government of India is trying to build a medical college between three Lok Sabha Continuances.
- After scrutinizing the villages, Modi Ji has taken initiative to establish more health care centres in every village that can operate the health department well in the villages. And already 80 centres have been built.
- Another major reason behind this is the improvement of tourism sectors through the medium of health care development. As tourism indirectly depends a lot on the health care system of a country. So with this, the tourism sector will also be increasing.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
Let us see the benefits of the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, as shown below.
- First of all, this Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission ID code will be generated by the entire fundamental personal details of a person.
- Here the valid mobile number and the Aadhaar card number are a must.
- The whole health record will be displayed clearly through two mobile applications called HPR means Healthcare Professionals Registry and HFR means Healthcare Facilities Registry.
- The Healthcare ID card in the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission is like the medical account. It works like the storage of all the providers to their advanced or modern and the ancient or digital medical treatment.
- The Healthcare ID card is the storage of the entire minor to major details of the allotted person. His status of previous health check-up, blood or another test, diagnosis, X-ray and other reports, medication, prescribed doctors and many more. This is the most beneficial thing as the person doesn’t need to take any additional effort.
- This ID card is free to the allotted people.
- The privilege to have the health ID card of a government is to track all the health-relevant records. And in this way, they can decorate the health system of India.
- Through this Healthcare ID card, a huge number of hospitals all over the country are entitled to this digital mission.
- All the health records will be stored together on this card.
- The entire healthcare system will be expanded more.
- The poor to mediocre people will be benefitted the most.
How To Apply for Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission Online
Let us see the guide to apply online for the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission.
- One can get a Health ID by self-registration on the Health ID web portal or by downloading ABDM Health Records application from the Google Play Store.
- An interested individual can also request for creation of the Health ID at a participating health facility.
- It includes public/private hospitals, community health centre, health and wellness centres across India.
- However, the online application process is not yet started for the scheme.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the same.
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission FAQs
When is the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission announced publically?
Is Aadhaar Card Mandatory here?
What are the major benefits of generating the Health ID under Ayushman Bharat?
Is Aadhar Card mandatory for applying the Health Card under the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission?