Step By Step Procedure to Apply Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana (New Employment Scheme) 2020 & Eligibility Criteria
It is no need to mention how much impact the Covid pandemic has created for the people across the country. The recent crisis has badly affected every individual in the country. Most of the people have lost their jobs due to the pandemic. The government has recently announced Athamanirbhar Bharat 3.0 to resolve the unemployment problem and to boost the economy. Under this Atmanirbhar Bharat 3.0 initiative, the government will help the people who lost their jobs and left unemployed during the pandemic.
The candidates who have lost their jobs in the pandemic and the unemployed youth can apply for this New Employment scheme launched by the Government of India.
Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 2020
Let us see the key features of the New Employment Scheme launched by the Government of India.
- The Atmmanirbhar Rojgar Yojana is operational between the period 01 October 2020 to 01 June 2021.
- The scheme announced will boost the new employment opportunities during the Cobid 19 recovery phase.
- The central government will subsidize the Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) contributions for two years.
This article explains the Atmanirbhar Rozgar Yojana 2020, Eligibility, Online Application Procedure to apply for the Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria for the Employees
Find out the eligiblity criteria for the employees that provide employment support under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Scheme.
- Employees should be registered under EPFO.
- Aadhaar Card
- Employee Salary should be up to Rupees 15000 per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Establishments
Find out the eligiblity criteria for the establishments that provide employment support under the Atmanirbhar 3.0.
- The Establishments registered with EPFO will be eligible for the benefits. The establishments should add new employees compared to a reference base of employees as in September 2020.
- To avail of the benefits, establishments with up to 50 employees would have to add a minimum of two new employees.
- The organizations with more than 50 employees would have to add at least five employees to benefit.
- After the scheme’s commencement, the establishments registering with EPFO will get subsidy for all new employees, and the scheme will remain operational till 30 June 2021.
Apply Online for Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 2020
- In this instance, there is no information related to the online registration or official portal for employees to get registered for the Atmanirbhar Rojgar Scheme online on the portal.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement from the government.
- Please keep visiting our articles for the latest updates on the newly introduced scheme.
Atmanirbhar Bharat New Employment Scheme 2020 FAQ’s
What is the main objective of the Atmanirbhar New Employment Scheme 2020?
The scheme’s main objective is to provide employment opportunities to people of the nation who have lost their jobs during the pandemic.
Who has announced the Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana?
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced this scheme on 12 November 2020.
What is the eligibility criteria for the employee to get eligible for the Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana?
The employee should have their employment registration in EPFO, and with salary upto Rupees 15000 are eligible for the Atmanirbhar Rojgar Scheme.
What is the operational period of Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 2020?
The Atmmanirbhar Rojgar Yojana is operational between the period 01 October 2020 to 01 June 2021.