Procedure to Apply Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand, Online Registration Form (PDF), Download Golden Card, Helpline Number @ ayushmanuttarakhand.org
Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana to provide the health benefits to the vulnerable sections of the society. In the similar lines, the scheme has started in the state of Uttarakhand in the name Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand. Under this scheme, around 18 lakh families are getting benefited with yearly assistance of 5 Lakhs Rupees to the beneficiary families suffering from serious illnesses. This Uttarakhand Government claimed that the Atal Ayushman Yojana is an extension to the Ayushman Bharat Scheme introduced by Narendra Modi.
The eligible applicants can visit the official portal and download their Golden Cards after registering online on the portal.
Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand (UK)
This article explains the online procedure for Applying for Atal Ayushman Yojana, Highlights of the Scheme Online Registration Form PDF, Download Golden Card and Helpline Number on the official portal.
Highlights of the Scheme
Find out the key highlights of the Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand scheme as follows.
- Annual Health Coverage of Rupees 5 Lakhs to Beneficiary Family.
- No Restriction on Family Size, Age or Gender of Members in Family.
- There is no need of paying any money in the hospital by the beneficiary.
- The scheme benefits include the pre and post hospitalisation.
- The patients can go to empanelled hospitals for treatment anywhere across the country.
- Beneficiaries should carry any of the prescribed ID Cards to get the treatment at the hospitals.
Apply Online for UK Atal Ayushman Yojana @ ayushmanuttarakhand.org
Let us see the online procedure to apply Atal Ayushman Scheme online on the portal. This process is for the eligible applicants who wish to register on the portal for Health Cards.
- Visit the Official Portal of ayushmanuttarakhand.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page below.
- Scroll Down the Home Page and Click on the Online Registration.
- It redirects the online applicant to the below page.
- In the newly opened, it notifies that the registration process has been changed.
Online Registration Form PDF 2021 @ayushmanuttarakhand.org
- Click on – Click Here link to view the guidelines in the pdf page.
- After reading the guidelines, click on the Family Search to know your Family’s Eligibility Details.
- Enter your Mobile Number, Name, District, NFSA Ration Card, MSBY Card Number, Voter’s ID 2012, SECC 2011 and Govt. Pensioner Card.
- Verify all the details and click on the search button.
- It then displays the eligibility status of your family.
- After referring to the eligibility status, you can get the golden cards offline at the Common Service Centers.
Get Golden Cards under Atal Ayushman Scheme
- The eligible beneficiaries have to collect the Golden Card before going to the hospital for treatment.
- The applicants should go to the nearest hospital or community centre for treatment.
- Submit all the necessary documents like Aadhar Card, Ration Card and other documents at the concerned department.
- The applicant should deposit an amount of 30 Rupees to get the Golden Cards for their family members.
Helpline Numbers of Atal Ayushman Scheme
- The beneficiaries can find out the contact numbers and addresses of the nodal officers coordinating for the Atal Ayushman Yojana on the official website.
- Click on the below link to find out the Helpline Numbers of Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand.
UK Ayushman Gold Card Scheme FAQ’s
What is the amount of assistance provided to the beneficiaries under the Atal Ayushman Scheme 2021?
The state government of Uttarakhand provides monetary assistance of Rupees 5 Lakhs to the beneficiaries covered under the Atal Ayushman Scheme.
Does the UK Golden Health Card scheme applicable to all the family members of the beneficiary?
The scheme covers all the family members irrespective of the size, age and gender of the family.
Can I check my eligibility status for the scheme on the Atal Ayushman website?
The applicant can check his/her eligibility status in the Family Search section on the portal.
Can I get the Golden Cards online on the official portal of Atal Ayushman Yojana?
After checking the eligibility status, the applicant can get their health cards at the Common Service Centres.