Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme Apply Online Form 2021
Assam State Government initiated a scheme called “Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Loan Subsidy Scheme”. Under this scheme, the government provides loan assistance to the people whose dream is to construct a new house. The government will provide a subsidy up to 2.5 Lakhs of 40 Lakhs worth House Construction. However, this scheme is only for the people who are applying loan assistance for the first time under this scheme. Besides, the government has also provided the applicants an option to apply the Home Loan Subsidy Scheme Online. The applicants who are applying for the scheme can visit the official portal and apply for the scheme.
The government workers covered under this scheme will get a loan assistance from State Bank of India (SBI) at an interest rate of 8.5% for Women and 8.55% for Men. In this case, the government employees will get a housing loan of 1.5 [email protected] 5% for Women and 5.05% for Men.
- 1 Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme Assam
- 1.1 Assam Apon Aponar Ghar Housing Subsidy Scheme | Apply, Online Application Registration Form 2021
- 1.2 Quick Links
- 1.2.1 Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme FAQ
- 1.2.2 Is the previous beneficiary eligible for Assam Apanor Apon Housing Subsidy Scheme?
- 1.2.3 What is the maximum income level of the applicant applying for Aponar Apon Ghar Housing Subsidy Scheme?
- 1.2.4 Can an applicant track his/her Assam Housing Loan Subsidy Scheme Status Online ?
- 1.2.5 What are the essential documents that are required to fill the Aponar Apon Ghar Application Process?
Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme Assam
In this article, we explain you the complete details regarding Apon Aponar Ghar Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form and Application Procedure
Overview of the Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme 2021
|Sponsoring Government||Assam State Government|
|Name of the Scheme||Assam Apanor Apon Ghar Scheme|
|Objective of the Scheme||To Provide financial assistance and subsidy to the people who are constructing their houses|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the Assam|
|Mode of Disbursement||DBT to Loan Account of the Loanee|
|Loan Through||State Bank of India|
Assam Aponar Apon Ghar [Housing Subsidy] Scheme: Eligibility Criteria
The applicant should fulfil the following eligibility criteria to start applying for the Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Housing Loan Subsidy Scheme .The below given is the eligibility criteria for the applicants
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam State
- The applicant’s family income should be less than 20 Lakhs from all the sources out together
- The applicant’s must not have any previous assistance from the “Apon Ghar” scheme, which makes him ineligible for the loan
- Loan Accounts must not be under NPA (Non-Performing Assets) Status
- Housing loan is provided with any Schedule Commercial Bank, Regional Rural Bank, or from the Apex Bank Of Assam
Assam Apon Aponar Ghar Housing Subsidy Scheme | Apply, Online Application Registration Form 2021
Let us see the Application Form and Form Filling Procedure for applying to the Apon Aponar Ghar Scheme
- Login at the Official Portal for applying Housing Loan
- It displays the below home page as shown
- Select the Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme and Click on the Apply Button
- It redirects the applicant to the below applicant form
- The first section of the application shows the Scheme Agency, Objective of the Scheme, Mode of Disbursement, Subsidy Details and Eligibility Criteria as show above
- The next section contains Declaration Questions and Personal Details as shown below
- Click on the options as Yes , declaring that you have not applied for the Apno Ghar Housing Scheme earlier any time before
- In the application details enter the Name of the Applicant, Mobile Number, Date Of Birth, Email ID, Address for Communication, PAN Number, Composite Family Income
- In the next section the applicant has to fill his/her loan details as shown in the figure below
- As shown above, in the loan details section the applicant has to fill in the details like Bank Name , Branch Name, IFSC Code, Property Address, Loan Sanctioning Amount, Loan Sanctioned Date and other details like State, District ,City and Pin Code
- Also click “Yes” on the statement Loan will not be closed in less than 05 years from the date of payment of first installation?
- The next section is dedicated to the supporting documents as shown
- The above section consists of Loan Proof where in the applicant can upload the scanned copies of Loan Sanction Letter, Loan Account Pass Book or Loan Statement
- In the address proof column the applicant can upload Driving Licence, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Ration Card ,Voter Id, Permanent Residence Certificate
- In the Loan Proof Column the applicant can upload Loan Sanction Letter, Loan Account Passbook, Loan Statement
- Verify all the details filled in the Housing Subsidy Loan Application are correct and click on the declaration check box
- Now Click on the Save
- The application is sent to the concerned authorities for further verifications
- However , the applicant can track his/her application by clicking on the Track Application on the Home Page using the Registered Mobile Number and Loan Account or Application Number
Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme FAQ
Is the previous beneficiary eligible for Assam Apanor Apon Housing Subsidy Scheme?
No, the previous applicants who were benefited under Aponar Apon Ghar are not eligible for the Housing Subsidy Scheme
What is the maximum income level of the applicant applying for Aponar Apon Ghar Housing Subsidy Scheme?
The maximum family income should be less than 20 Lakhs from all income sources for applying Aponar Apon Ghar Housing Subsidy Scheme
Can an applicant track his/her Assam Housing Loan Subsidy Scheme Status Online ?
Yes, the applicant cn track his/her applicant of Housing Loan Subsidy Scheme using the Registered Mobile Number and Application ID or Loan Application Number
What are the essential documents that are required to fill the Aponar Apon Ghar Application Process?
The list of documents include Aadhar Card,Permanent Residence Certificate,Bank Account Details,Loan Proof ,Loan Sanction Letter Etc