Step by Step Guide to Apply for Assam GNM Admission 2021, Apply, Online Application Form, Eligibility, Notification, Syllabus, Registration @ ssuhs.in
In a recent move, the State Government of Assam announced the admissions into GNM, also called General Nursing and Midwifery. GNM is a Three and Half Year diploma course designed for candidates who wish to make a career in Clinical Nursing. Through this course, the aspirant nurses can effectively perform as members of the health team and become experts in handling the hospitals and relevant organizations’ competencies. However, the candidates should attempt an examination that assesses the candidates’ knowledge in the respective subjects. After completing the test, the nurses will get admission into various private and government colleges.
Besides the government, the Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) also conducts the GNM entrance exam every year. The interested applicant can visit the official website and apply for GNM Admission Test.
Assam GNM Admission 2021
This article explains the online procedure to Apply for the GNM Admission 2021, Online Application Form, Eligibility, Notification, Syllabus, and Registration Process, Documents Required, Important Dates.
How to Apply Online for Assam GNM Admission Test
Let us look at the online application process to apply for the Assam GNM Admissions 2021.
- The applicants should first visit the official portal of the GNM Admissions.
- Candidates will get redirects to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Online Registration Link of the Assam GNM Admission 2021.
- It then redirects the online user to the Registration Form Page.
Assam GNM Online Application/Registration Process 2021
- The applicants should then enter details such as Personal Details, Address Details, Educational Details, Test Center Preference Details, and Upload Documents to complete the registration process.
- However, the online application process is not yet started as per the latest information and will start very soon by this month’s end.
- We will keep you updated once the online registration process starts officially on the portal.
- Please don’t miss visiting our articles and latest updates on the state and central government’s announcements.
Official Notification of SSUHS GNM Admission 2021
- The official notification is made available on the SSUHS Portal.
- Click Here to get redirect to the SSUHS Official Website.
- The applicant candidates can find the official notification there on the official portal.
Syllabus for Assam GNM Entrance Examination
Let us find the syllabus for Assam GNM Entrance Exam for Clinical Nursing Admissions in Assam State.
- The GNM Admission Exam usually consists of English, General Science, General Mathematics, and Social Studies.
- However, the interested and eligible candidates can find out the detailed syllabus on the official portal of SSUHS Assam.
- We will keep you updated if there is further updates regarding the syllabus.
Assam GNM Admission Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the Assam GNM Admission Test.
- Candidates should be permanent residents of Assam State.
- The GNM is specially dedicated to Female Candidates.
- The applicant candidate should be an Indian Citizen to get eligible for this scheme.
- The applying candidate should complete 10+2 education from a recognized board with English as a mandatory subject. They should secure the minimum qualifying marks (at least 40% Marks).
- Moreover, the arts and vocational students are eligible for the GNM Admission Test.
- The female students who have completed Class 12 from State Open School or NIOS (National Institute of Open School) are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate’s age should not be less than 17 years as on 1 January 2021, and the maximum permissible age is 24 years as on 1 January 2021.
- However, the age criteria will differ based on the reservation category.
Essential Documents for Assam GNM Entrance Test
Find out the list of documents that applicants should submit as a part of the registration process.
- Birth certificate/ Class 10th Certificate
- Caste / Community Certificate
- SSC Mark Sheet Copy
- Copy of Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Copy of Caste and Sub-Caste Certificate
- Account Information Copy
Important Dates of Assam GNM Nursing Admission
Let us see the important dates of the Assam GNM Nursing Admission.
|Registration Start Date||February 4th week|
|Last Date of Registrations||March 2nd week|
|Admit Card Release Date||Yet to be known|
|Exam Date / Results Date||Yet to be known|
|Counselling Dates||June 2nd week|
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences
Narakasur Hilltop, Bhangagarh
Phone No: +91 0361 2130431
Assam GNM Admission 2021 FAQ’s
What is the full form of GNM concerning the Assam GNM Admissions 2021?
The full form of GNM with relevance to the following article is General Nursing and Midwifery.
What is the educational qualification that an application should have to apply for this scheme?
The applicant should complete class 10+2 to get eligible for the exam.
What are the exam centers’ names in which the applicants can take the GNM Entrance Exam into clinical nursing?
The applicants can choose any exam centers such as Silchar, Tejpur, Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, and Barhpeta.
Are the Arts and Vocational Students eligible for applying for the Assam GNM Admission 2021?
Yes, the applicants from Arts and Vocation background can also apply for the Assam GNM Admission 2021.