Still, there are lots of Covid-19 restrictions continuing in the entire Assam. But the respected Chief Minister Himanta Biswas Sarma of Assam Government has proclaimed on Monday that they are going to take over all the restrictions of Covid-19 related to the Assam’s daily lifestyle to transportation from coming 1st November 2021. Among them is Assam Chief Minister, Himanta Biswas Sarma has taken the endeavor of launching the Covid-19 Relief Scheme for drivers, conductors, and handymen.
Apart from that, the other great initiatives are that – Assam Government has launched n official online portal to enroll the youth under unemployment exchanges, a system of E-ticket of Majuli-Jorhat Ferry services, and the toolkit distribution among the bamboo craftsperson. In this article let’s throw focus on the Assam CM Covid-19 Relief Scheme for Drivers, Conductors & Handymen.
Assam CM Covid Relief Scheme
This article explains the complete details about the Assam Covid Relief Scheme for Drivers, Conductors & Handymen,Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for Assam Covid Relief Scheme, and Procedure to Fill in the Online Registration form on the official portal.
Guidelines for Assam CM Corona Relief Scheme
- The parliament has decided to provide relief to Drivers, Conductors, and Handymen employed in public transport buses exerting on Inter-District roads with one-time economical support of Rs. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) only per inheritor.
- The owners of the buses having inter-district have to register on this official portal with their authentic mobile number and fill up the application online.
- The owners of the vehicle have to fill up the e-Form providing all the details of the Driver, Conductor, and handymen (Maximum 3 persons per Vehicle).
- The whole method for application shall be online and through this official portal only.
Please Visit Our Articles
How to Apply Online for Drivers/Conductors/Handymen CM Covid Relief Scheme
If you are willing to get the benefits of the Covid-19 Relief scheme, then follow this below process for registration.
- First, visit the official website of the Transportation Bureau of Assam government
- Then a Home page will appear in front of you with some specific options. There you have to first go through the guideline of the scheme. Or in this article, you have already got the guidelines.
- There will be options of necessary documents which you need to upload to this portal.
- For contact details click on the fourth box from this option list.
- Secondly, you have to choose the option ‘Bus Owner – Apply Now’.
- There will arrive an option of phone number and Password. Under the option choose the ‘New Registration’.
- Thirdly, fill in your details like name, district, place, mobile number and you have to solve a captcha.
Assam Covid Relief Scheme Online Form
- After that, the One Time Password or OTP will be sent to your number which you need to put there.
- On the screen you are given an option ‘Are you sure to submit this form?’. If you are sure then tap on ‘Yes’.
- Now it turns to the page of login. Here you again have to submit your phone number and solve the captcha. And you will be sent an OTP again to your number.
- Click on ‘Sign In’.
- A detailed form with your name will be revealed. Here on the left side, you can see ‘Upload Owner’s information. Click on it.
- A page with your already given name, district, the address will be disclosed. You have to upload your identity proof and address proof.
- Click on ‘Save’ to save the form.
- In the middle of the previous form, you will see vehicle information, where you need to give the registration number of your vehicle, the body type, permit type, etc.
- On the right side, there is a color where you can add your drivers, conductors, and handymen names and details. And save all these options under the Dashboard.
- On the left side top of the screen, you will get the change password option. If you are eager to change the password, you can do that.
- Finally, log out of the site for now.
Assam Covid Relief Scheme FAQs
What is the starting date of registration in this portal?
From 21st September 2021, the registration process has been started. It is accomplished online through the official portal of the Transportation site.
What is the amount of the relief scheme?
The amount is one-time given, only 10,000/-.
Are the conductors eligible to get these benefits under this scheme?
Yes, the conductors, handymen all are given the advantage of this Covid-19 Relief scheme. As the Assam government has allotted the amount for all of them.
For whom the Assam Covid Relief Scheme is dedicated for?
Assam Covid Relief Scheme is dedicated for Drivers, Conductors, and Handymen.