Complete Details of Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme, Apply, Online Registration Form 2020 ( 1 Tola Gold), Eligibility, Required Documents
The State Government of Assam launched a scheme Assam Arundati Gold Scheme. Under this scheme, the Assam Government grants a monetary benefit of 30000 Rupees to the bride’s family for buying gold and other expenditure. This Gold Scheme helps the weaker sections of the Assam families, whose dream to marry their daughters, but unable to meet the hefty expenses.
To avail of this scheme, the eligible beneficiary applicant can apply online and finish the registration process.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme, Apply, Online Registration Form 2020 ( 1 Tola Gold), Eligibility, Benefits
This article explains to you about the Assam Arundathi Gold Scheme, How to Apply Online and the Online Registration Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, and Documents required for the scheme.
How to Apply for Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2020 @ revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati
Let us see the formal procedure to apply for the Assam Arundathi Gold Scheme.
- Visit the Official Portal of Revenue Assam.
- On the Home Page, under the schemes, select the Arundathi Scheme.
- It redirects the online user to the Arundathi Gold Loan Scheme.
- In the newly redirected page, on the menu bar, click on the Citizen tab.
- It expands into a drop-down, then select the Apply Option from the menu.
- Choose your application format as English/Assamese and proceed.
- It then opens up the Assam Gold Scheme Application Form, as shown below.
Online Registration Form 2020 ( 1 Tola Gold) @ revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati
- Enter the Social Community, Annual Family Income.
- Answer Yes to Is your marriage registered under the special marriage act 1954?
- Answer Yes, if it is your first marriage.
- Answer Yes, if you pass the HSLC or Equivalent Exam.
- Enter District Name and Choose the Sub Registrar Office (SRO).
- Enter the Applicant’s Bride Name, Groom’s Name, Father, and Mother Name of Bride in the applicant details section.
- Enter the Full Address, Pincode, and Aadhar Number.
- Enter the Marriage Details such as Marriage Registered at, Marriage Registered by, Marriage Certificate Number, Date of Marriage, Date of Birth of Bride and Groom.
- Also, Enter the Email ID and Mobile Number of Bride.
- In the Bank Details Section, Enter the Applicant’s Name as per Bank Passbook, Bank Name, Branch Name, Bank Account Number, and IFSC Code of the Branch.
- Click on the Declaration Checkbox and Enter the Captcha Code.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit Button.
- Moreover, the applicants can track their Application Status by entering Application Number, Mobile Number, and Captcha Code, as shown below.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Arundati 1 Tola Gold Scheme
Let us see the eligiblity criteria that applicants should fulfill to avail of the Assam Arundathi Gold Scheme.
- This scheme is only applicable to the newly wedded brides.
- The applicants must register their marriage under the Special Marriage Act 1954 to get eligible for this scheme.
- The bride should fulfill the legal age of marriage set by the government.
- The applicants should register their marriage on or after 1 January 2020.
- The scheme is applicable only if it is the first marriage of the girl.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed 5 Lakhs.
- Bride and Groom should have at least a minimum qualification of HSLC ( Tea Tribe and Adivasi People are excluded from this).
Documents Required for Assam Arundati Gold Scheme
Let us see the documents that applicants should submit to avail of the Assam Arundathi Gold Scheme.
- Certificate of Proof of Age
- The attested copy of the Marriage Certificate issued by concerned authorities, under the special marriage act 1954.
- Income Certificate of the Family.
- Personal Bank Account Details of the beneficiary.
- Certificate issued by the Gaon Bura / Mouzadar of the village states that this is the applicant girl’s first marriage.
- The applicant girl should be a permanent resident of Assam State.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme FAQ
What is the amount provided by the government to the bride’s family under Arundathi Gold Scheme?
The government provides the financial assistance of 30000 Rupees to the beneficiaries under Arundathi Gold Scheme.
Do the applicants who are marrying for the second time eligible for Assam Arundathi Gold Scheme?
No, the scheme is only for the girl applicants who are marrying for the first time.
Are the Marriage Certificate and Marriage Registration details mandatory for registration of the Assam Arundathi Gold Scheme?
Yes, the applicants have to submit a Marriage Certificate and Marriage Registration Details of Arundathi Gold Scheme.
What is the minimum education qualifications the applicants should meet to apply for the Assam Arundathi Gold Scheme?
The applicants should pass at least HSLC or Equivalent Degree to apply for the Assam Atundathi Gold Scheme.