Step by Step Procedure to Apply for Assam Agriculture Recruitment 2021, 1837 Grade 3 & Grade 4 Posts, Official Advertisement PDF, Online Registration Form
Guwahati University has released a notification regarding the Assam Agriculture Recruitment 2021. They are going to fill as many as 1837 Vacancies for Grades III & IV in this recruitment. The vacancies include Agriculture Extension Assistant (AEA), Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Steno typist Electrician, PI/FI/FS Computer, Mechanic (Jute) and Grade IV.
The people interested in this job can apply for the Assam Agriculture Recruitment Grade III & Grade IV.
- 1 Assam Agriculture recruitment 2021
- 1.1 How to Apply for the Assam Agriculture Recruitment
- 1.2 Assam Agriculture Vacancies Online Application Form
- 1.3 Quick Links
Assam Agriculture recruitment 2021
This article explains the Assam Agriculture Recruitment procedure for the Grade III & Grade IV Vacancy, Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, and Online Registration Form.
How to Apply for the Assam Agriculture Recruitment
Let’s see the online procedure to apply for the online registration form for Assam Agriculture Recruitment.
- Visit the official website for the Assam Agricultural Department.
- It takes the online applicants to the home page below.
- Read all the instructions and click on the Application Form in the Menu Bar.
Assam Agriculture Vacancies Online Application Form
- Enter the Name of the Post Applied for.
- Here we have selected Stenographer.
- The application form for the Agriculture Department, Assam, Khanapara, will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the column Name of the candidate as per certificate or mark sheet and enter your full name.
- Enter the column Candidate father name and write the name on the column.
- Enter the Candidate’s Mother name and write the mother name on the column.
- Select on the gender male or female click on the button.
- Click on the dropdown are you a permanent resident of Assam and click on the select button.
- Enter the date of birth onto the column, and enter how much age on 1st Jan 2021.
- Enter the Place of Birth and upload the Birth certificate or admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Under the Present Address & Permanent Address for Communication, click on the column city and enter your city name.
- Enter Address Line 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Select the police station button and enter the police station name, which will come under your areas.
- Select/Enter State, Pin Code, Mobile Number and Phone Number.
- Enter mobile number and click on the column send OTP. They will send OTP to your mobile and enter the column code and click on the column verify.
- Enter the E-mail ID and app number| Skype ID| Zoom ID| Google Duo Number on the column.
- Answer the question: Are you a citizen of India?
- Select Caste Category.
- Click on the button the Last Examination passed the Board/council/university year of passing and percentage on the column.
- Click on the button HSBC. Click on the column Name of the Board /council/university, enter the name, click on the button year of passing, enter and write the year, and click on next column %age, enter %.
- Click on the button HSSLC (10 +2 passed in arts/commerce/science) and click on the column select and choose the group.
- Select the board’s name, enter the name, enter the year of pass, and enter the %age on the columns.
- For Degree, also enter the board name year of pass and 5 obtained enter on the columns.
- Enter on to the column diploma in the computer for a minimum of six months.
- Select the button certificate for the diploma on the computer and chose a file.
- Click on the total button experience if any year of experience, the month of experience day of the experience.
- Enter the column last experience designation held and enter present govt .occupation if any select the column.
- Click on the button employment exchange register number choose a file.
- Click on the button, upload and upload the photo.
- Click on the column signature and scan the signature.
- Click on the button password must be in minimum8 to 12 characters. Enter a password.
- Click on the button, re-enter the password.
- Click on the button submit.
- Then it shows that the application has been saved successfully and the application number.
- Before click on the submit button once check all the details.
1837 Vacancies for Grade III and Grade IV Posts Advertisement PDF
- The applicants can download the official notification pdf to get the complete details of the Assam Agricultural Recruitment.
- Click Here to download the Official Advertisement of the Assam 1837 Vacancies in Agriculture Board.
Eligibility criteria for Assam Agriculture Recruitment 2021
Let us see the general eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfil to get eligible for Assam Agricultural Recruitment’s vacancies.
- The candidate must be an Indian and ordinarily resident of Assam.
- The applicant has the age limit of 18-40 years.
- Upper Limit of 3 years in the case of candidate belonging to the OBC/MOBC.
- Upper Limit of 5 years in the case of candidate belonging to the SC, ST (P) & ST (H).
Important Points while uploading Documents
Find out the list of documents required to apply for the Assam Agricultural Vacancies.
- The Documents must be uploaded in the form of jpg. Or jpeg format.
- The size of the document must be less than 200kb.
- Height of the document between 500 pixels to 800 pixels.
- Width of the document between 400 pixels to 600 pixels.
- Scan photograph must be maximum 35 kb & signature maximum 30 kb, and that is in the format of jpg or jpeg format.
- The size of the photo must be 35 kb.
- Height of the photograph between 250 pixels to 320 pixels.
- Width of the photo between 150 pixels to 220 pixels.
Assam Agriculture Recruitments 2021 FAQ’s
What is the last Date for Assam Agriculture Recruitment application form?
The Last Date for Assam Agriculture Recruitments Application Form was 5th Apr 2021.
Is there any Age Limit for the Assam Agriculture Recruitments 2021?
Yes, there is an age limit of 18 to 40 years and has an upper limit of 3 years for OBC and MOBC and five years for SC, ST (P), ST (H).
Can we apply the application form in the offline mode?
No, according to the sources of information, we can’t apply application in the offline mode.
How many posts are allotted for the Agriculture Extension Assistant (AEA)?
They have allotted 1581 posts and in this unreserved are 876, and for OBC & MOBC has allotted 496 posts, ST (H) has allotted 46 posts, ST (p) has allotted 65, and PWD has allotted 14 posts.