arogya bhagya yojana hospital list in karnataka|
the state government of Karnataka came up with a universal health scheme to provide affordable treatment for all, living in the state. The name of this scheme is Arogya Karnataka and it promises to uplift the overall medical status of the state.
To cater to the needs of so many people, the state needs to get the assistance of as many government and private hospitals as possible. The implementation of this health scheme will take place in phases. During phase I, 10 hospitals have been selected for empanelment.
Arogya karnataka hospital list
- KC General Hospital
- Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research and Victoria Hospital, all in Bengaluru
- Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya
- McGann Institute of Medical Sciences, Shivamogga
- Wenlock district hospital, Mangaluru
- Karnataka Institute of Medical Services, Hubballi
- Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences
- Kalaburagi and Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences, Ballari.
arogya karnataka hospital list
Guyz if you ask any question comment below !!!!!!!!!!!