APSET 2021 [Lecturer, Professor] Online Application Form, Apply, Registration on apset portal
Andhra University has released its notification for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test [APSET] lecturer and professor applications. The aspirant applicants can directly visit the APSET Official Portal and start applying for the examination that is going to held on 6th December 2021.
APSET 2021|Apply Online for Andhra State Eligibility Test
In this article, we guide you about APSET 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, and the Information Required, Apply Online, and Step by Step Registration Form Filling.
APSET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria for applying the APSET 2021 Exam. The applicants should meet the eligibility criteria for applying the APSET 2021
- The Applicant should have a Master’s or Equivalent Degree to apply for the eligibility test.
- The candidates applying for the eligibility test should have an aggregate 55% in Master’s Degree.
- Whereas, for BC, SC, ST, PWD, the aggregate percentage is 50% in Master’s Degree.
- If the Candidate has completed his/her Ph. D. degree by 19th September 1991, the Candidate is eligible to get 5% relaxation in the aggregate percentage.
APSET Application Fee 2021
Let us see the details of application fee that Candidate should pay based on the category
- For General Candidates, the application fee is 1200 Rupees.
- For Backward Castes, it is 1000 Rupees.
- For SC/ST/PH/VH, the application fee is 700 Rupees.
NOTE: The candidates can pay the fee in online through Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Net Banking
Andhra APSET Exam 2021: Required Documents/Information
Let us see the required documents and the information that a candidate has to submit for applying the Andhra APSET Exam 2021
- All Educational Certificates
- Caste Certificate/Disability Certificate ( if applicable)
- Bank Details for Online Payment
- Scanned Photograph and Digital Signature
- Active Email ID
- Mobile Number
NOTE: The size of the Digital Signature should be in between 5 KB to 20 KB, the size of the Photograph should be in 15 KB to 50 KB, and the Caste/Disability Certificate should be in between 50 KB to 300 KB.
APSET Apply Online 2021, Step by Step Registration Form Filling @apset.net.in
Let us see the step by step registration form filling procedure for applying APSET Eligibility Test Online.
- Visit the APSET 2021 Official Portal
- It redirects the Applicant to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Registration Tab on the Menu Bar
- The Applicant can find the instructions below.
- Read all the instructions carefully and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- It redirects to the below page, wherein the Applicant can see the registration form below.
- In the Personal Information Section, Enter Name of the Applicant, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, and Physically Disable Status along with the Active Mail ID.
- In the Contact Information Section, Enter House Number, Mandal, District, State, Pin Code, Country, Mobile Number (Land Line & Fax Number is not mandatory)
- Enter the New Password and Verify Password
- After verifying all the details, click Save and Next.
- After the Applicant Click Save and Next, the system shows all his/her details and shows a Declaration Checkbox.
- Tick the Checkbox if you are Ok, if in case you want to change the details, Tick the other Checkbox “No, I want to change some details.”
- After re-verification, click on the Submit Button.
- After Clicking on the Submit Button, Click on the Login Link
- The Applicant can log in on the portal by entering his/her Mobile Number/Mail ID and Password along with the Security Key Displayed below and Click on Submit.
- It shows the link Continue to Login, Click on the Link and Start the Application Process.
- In the Form, Enter the State which the Candidate belongs to, Enter Aadhar Number.
- Now, in the next section, Enter the Educational Qualifications.
- Select the Post-Graduation Details like Subject Group, Year of Passing, Subject for APSET, Medium of Question Paper, Exam Center, Country, and the name of the university you are doing Ph.D. along with Marks and Click on Proceed.
- It opens the filled application form in the Declaration statement below. Verify all the details and Click Submit, if you don’t want to change any details.
- It redirects to the next section, wherein the Applicant has to upload his/her Upload Photographs, Signature/Documents, as shown below.
- After you upload the Photo and Signature, it redirects to the payment information.
- In the end, Click Here to Make Payment, and it redirects to the page that asks the User to Agree for the Payment.
- The Applicant can make the Payment in the below modes as shown.
- Enter the payment mode of your choice and Continue with the Payment
- After you make the payment, it shows the acknowledgment receipt as below ( You can Download and Print the Receipt)
- The Applicant can observe the below link Click Here to Print Your APSET Application Acknowledgement Form.
- Download and Take the Printout for future reference
APSET 2021[Lecturer,Professor] Online Application Form FAQ
Can the Applicant directly apply for APSET 2021 [Lecturer,Professor] Online on the Portal?
No, the Applicant must register on the APSET Portal before filling the application from.
What are the list of documents the applicant has to upload on the APSET 2021 Portal?
The applicant has to upload Photo, Signature and the Caste/Disability Certificates on APSET 2021 Portal.
Are there any service charges other than application fee , the applicant has to pay on the APSET 2021 Portal ?
Yes, the service charges are applicable additionally other than the Application Fee.
What is the application fee for the General Candidates for applying APSET 2021 Eligibility Exam?
The application fee for the general candidates is 1200 Rupees including service charges.