The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has built the one-time profile registration (APPSC OTPR Registration ) link for all posts under APPSC direct recruitment to ease candidate complete profile registration. It will save the students’ time and effort every time since they won’t have to enter all of their personal information for each post. Candidates must first complete APPSC OTPR Registration to apply for a post via the APPSC Direct Recruitment link.
Candidates who have registered and supplied their phone number and email address will get SMS and email notifications. To register an OTPR profile in its entirety, you can follow the step-by-step instructions ahead.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university is required for this position.
- Students in their last year of college or university are also eligible to apply for the APPSC Recruitment 2022.
The following papers must be submitted to be registered with the OTPR:
- Every aspect of your educational career, from kindergarten and then up to your highest degree, including a doctorate or other advanced degree.
- Date of birth mentioned on your 10th-grade report card.
- Educational credentials, with any study certifications.
- Reservation category students must provide proof of income and caste and information from their Aadhar cards.
- Photo and signature scan in the necessary dimensions.
APPSC One-Time Profile Registration OTPR
APPSC OTPR login is easy if you follow the steps indicated above.
- Go to the official website of the APPSC.
- Use the OTPR Registration link to start.
- You will see two options.
- Recruiting Through Direct Means
- Test for the Department
Then carry on to the next phase.
- Candidates will not obtain a Mobile Code or an Email Code if they provide a wrong mobile number or email address during the registration process.
- Once applicants have made the necessary changes to their contact information, they will get a code through text or email to verify their application submission.
- On this page, he may also fix any mistakes he has made in the application form, such as his cell phone number or email address.
How to Confirm APPSC OTPR Registration
Following the simple steps mentioned below, everyone will verify their registration.
- Depending on your needs, you will now select between a departmental test and a direct recruitment process option.
- There are three options when you choose Direct Recruitment to register OTPR: New Registration, Modification Registration, and Confirmation. Choose one.
- Click Confirm Registration.
- Afterward, click on Submit to complete the process.
AP OTPR Direct Recruitment Registration
To use the Direct Recruitment option, follow the instructions below. There are two options accessible once you click on the link: New Registration and Modify Registration.
- The candidate may choose a new registration option.
- Provide all needed information, such as the applicant’s Aadhar card number, personal details, and academic qualifications.
- An image and signature scanned into your computer.
- Once the terms and conditions of the OTPR are accepted, and the OTPR form is previewed, the OTPR process will begin.
Complete and apply. Candidates may get their APPSC OTP Registration number and password through SMS and email from the registered mobile number and email address. It is possible to make modifications to an applicant’s OTPR registration by checking in with their OTPR credentials, going to the modify registration page and making the appropriate changes, and then completing the form.
The whole APPSC OTPR registration will seem quite an easy task if you follow the process. All you will have to do is to make your choices done perfectly. And then, the APPSC OTPR registration is done. Do not get confused between the two choices and one is for government employees who wish to upskill while the other is for students and graduates who can beat the exam.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Direct Recruitment||Click Here|
|Departmental Recruitment||Click Here|
What Are the Important Documents for APPSC OTPR Registration?
Aadhar card, school certificates from kindergarten through ninth grade, school certificates from tenth grade, etc. A scanned signature and thumb impression may be needed too.
Is a high school diploma or GED required to enroll for the APPSC OTPR?
If you wish to enroll in APPSC OTPR, you will need to provide documentation of your education. Without proper documentation, the application will not move forward and will result in a loss of an exam attempt.
Where can I get information on how to obtain the APPSC OTPRRegistration for the APPSC?
Follow the steps indicated above to get the APPSC OTPR Registration.
On which Website is APPSC OTPR Registration available?
The official website it is. Using the techniques listed above, you should locate the official website.
Last Updated on January 27, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari