Step by Step Procedure for Hajj Online Registration Application Form, Date, and Notification 2021 @hajcommittee.gov.in
The government has announced good news for the Muslim Fraternity who are willing to go for Haj Yatra. It is the most sacred place that every Muslim wishes to go at least once in their lifetime. In the recent initiation, the government has introduced the online procedure for the citizens who wish to go for Haj Yatra. Under this initiation, the government is welcoming the registrations online from the applicants. The news has recently confirmed by Mr. Muktha Abbas Naqvi (Union Minister for Minority Affairs).
The Muslim brotherhood who wishes to apply and register for the Haj Yatra can visit the official website jahcommittee.gov.in by filling the Haj Yatra application form.
- 1 Haj 2021
- 1.1 Apply Online for Haj Yatra 2021 @ hajcommittee.gov.in
- 1.2 Haj Online Registration [email protected]
- 1.3 Important Dates and Official Notification of Haj Yatra
- 1.4 Quick Links
- 1.4.1 Hajj Yatra 2021 FAQ’s
- 1.4.2 Is there any option for the persons from other religions to apply for the Haj Yatra?
- 1.4.3 What is the application fee for applying the Online Application for Haj Yatra on the Haj Committee Official Website?
- 1.4.4 What is the last date for the application of the Haj yatra on the official website?
- 1.4.5 Is the medical certificate mandatory for applying the Haj Yatra on the official portal?
This article explains the Online Procedure to Apply for Hajj Online Registration, Application Form 2021, Date, and Official Notification on the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Hajj Yatra
The applicants should fulfill some eligibility guidelines to apply on the official website.
- Any Muslim can apply for the Haj Yatra Online on the official website.
- There is a restriction on the persons who have already visited the Haj in the previous years.
- The persons should be both physically and mentally fit to get eligible for Haj Yatra.
- Those persons suffering from long term illnesses and the ladies who are in the advanced stage of their pregnancy are not allowed.
- The persons should not have any ban on international travel or any criminal cases against them.
- The applicants should pay an application fee of 300 Rupees, which is non-refundable.
Apply Online for Haj Yatra 2021 @ hajcommittee.gov.in
Let us see the online application procedure to apply for the Hajj Yatra on the Hajj committee’s official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of the Haj Committee.
- It takes the Online User to Home Page.
- In the Menu Bar, Click on the Haj Form.
- It redirects to the below-given page.
- Click on the New User Sign-Up to get registered as a New User.
- It opens up the New User Registration Page.
- On the newly opened page, Enter Mobile Number, Email ID, First Name, Last Name, Enter Password, and Confirm Password.
- Enter the State, District, and Security Code.
- Click on the Tick Box and Click Submit Button after verifying all the details.
- After the successful registration, Enter OTP Generated to your Mobile Number.
- It then verifies the account and shows the alert on a new page – your account has been activated, and you can now Login.
- Go to the Login Page and Enter your User Name and Password to Login.
Haj Online Registration [email protected]
- On the new page, select the category you belong to, and click the Next button.
- It then redirects to the Application Form. Enter Number of Adults, No of Infants, Accommodation Category, State, District, and Embarkment.
- Scroll Down the Page and Enter the Passengers’ Details like Name, Surname, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Place Of Birth, Marital Status, Educational Qualification, Occupation, PAN Number and Blood Group.
- In the Present Residential Address, Enter the Complete Details of your residence, District, Embarkment Point, Pin Code, Mobile, and Email ID.
- Also, Enter the details of the Nominee of the Applicant like First Name, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Relationship, Address Line 1 and Address Line 2, State, District, Pin Code, Mobile Number.
- In the Mehram Details Section (For Female Passengers), Enter the Mehram Passport Number, Mehram Relationship and Mehram Name.
- After that, Enter the Bank Details of Cover Head, such as Name of the Bank, Branch Name, IFSC Code, and Account Number.
- On the newly opened page, Answer Yes/No for the following questions displayed below.
- In the Enclosure Section shown below, Tick Mark on the Original International Passport, Address Proofs, Other Documents, if applicable.
- Click on the Submit Details button.
- In the Pilgrim Documents Section, Upload the Photograph, Passport First and Last Page, Payment Receipt, and Address Proof.
- After uploading the documents, move to payment by clicking on link-click here to Make Payment Online and Click on the Submit button.
- It then redirects to the below page.
- Click on the payment details.
- Click on the Upload Payment Details.
- It then opens up a new page, which shows the Group ID, No. of Adults, and No. of Infants.
- You can observe the Download PDF on the left side of the page.
- By clicking on that, you can download the filled application in PDF Form.
Important Dates and Official Notification of Haj Yatra
- The Haj Yatra applications have started in the 1st Week of November and end on 10 December 2021.
- For Viewing the Official Notification 2021, Click on the Below Link.
Hajj Yatra 2021 FAQ’s
Is there any option for the persons from other religions to apply for the Haj Yatra?
The Haj Yatra Online Registration is dedicated only for the Muslims in the country.
What is the application fee for applying the Online Application for Haj Yatra on the Haj Committee Official Website?
The applicants should pay a registration fee of Rupees 300 to apply and register for the Haj Yatra Online.
What is the last date for the application of the Haj yatra on the official website?
The last date for the submissions of online applications is on 05 December 2021.
Is the medical certificate mandatory for applying the Haj Yatra on the official portal?
The medical screening is compulsory for the applicants who wish to apply for the Haj Yatra On the Official website.