Step by Step Guide to Apply for New SBI ATM Debit Card Online via sbionline portal or Yono App@onlinesbi.com
There are instances where people lose or misplace their ATM/Debit Cards. In such cases, the banks provide their customers with an opportunity to apply for the New ATM or Debit Card online or visit the concerned bank branch. Similarly, State Bank of India (SBI) customers can also apply for the replacement of lost or stolen ATM Cards Online. This process can be carried out in both online/offline modes.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal or download Yono App and apply for the SBI ATM Debit Card Online.
How to Apply for New SBI ATM Debit Card Online
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the New SBI ATM Debit Card through the sbionline portal or Yona App.
Step by Step Guide to Apply for the SBI ATM Card Online @ onlinesbi.com
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the SBI ATM Cards on the official portal of SBI.
- Visit the Official Portal of SBI.
- It takes the online user to the home page below.
- Click on the Login Button in the personal banking section.
- Click on the Continue to Login Button on the next page.
- Enter the User Name and Password and Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login Button.
- It takes the online user to the dashboard below.
- On the dashboard, click on the ATM Card Services option available in the menu bar.
- It then displays the list of e-services, as shown on the below page.
- Click on the ATM Services out of those options.
- Now, Click on the Request ATM/Debit Card on the next page.
- On the newly opened page, click on the Account Number, Select the Card Category, Enter/Select the Name on the Card, Type of the Card.
- Click on the Disclaimer Checkbox.
- Verify all the details and click on the submit button.
- It then takes the applicant to the next page.
- Select the Delivery Address at which ATM Debit Card will be sent.
- Enter the complete address along with State, City, and Pin Code.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- It then displays the preview of the Permanent Address.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- On the next page, Enter the Profile Password and Click on the Submit Button.
- It completes the application process, and the ATM Debit Card will be delivered to your address.
Apply for SBI ATM Debit Card on Yono App
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the SBI ATM Debit Card on the SBI Yono Mobile App.
- Visit the Yono SBI App on your mobile.
- Enter the MPIN or User ID on the next page.
- Click on the Cards on the next page.
- Click on the Service Request as shown on the mobile screen below.
- Click on the ATM/Debit Card.
- Enter the Internet Banking Profile Password.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Click on the Request New/ Replacement.
- Select/Enter the Account, Name on Card, Type of Card.
- Select Address for Dispatch.
- Click on the Declaration Check Box.
- It then displays the card reference number, and the applicant will receive an SMS Alert to his/her mobile about the same.
Helpdesk: 022-27579841, 27566067 (18 lines)
Office Hours: Mon-Sat 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
(Bank remains closed on Sundays and every 2nd and 4th Saturday)
SBI ATM Debit Card Online FAQ’s
What is the advantage of applying for the SBI ATM Debit Cards?
The SBI ATM Debit Cards enable the customers to withdraw money at ATMs instead of visiting the banks.
Is there any offline procedure to apply for the SBI ATM Debit Cards?
Yes, the customers can apply for the SBI ATM Debit Cards offline by visiting the concerned SBI Bank Branch.
Can I apply for the State Bank of India Debit Cards using the mobile app?
Yes, the customers can apply for the SBI ATM Debit Cards using the SBI Yono App.
What is the mode of the dispatch of the SBI Debit Card after applying it online?
The SBI ATM Card will dispatch to the residential address of the customers.