Step by Step to Guide Apply AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme & Zero Interest Crop Loan Scheme Online Registration
AP YSR Government has been continuing its welfare schemes one after other, covering all the state’s people. However, the state government’s emphasis is always on the welfare of the farmers. In similar lines, the government has recently announced another welfare scheme for the farmers, AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme. The main objective of the scheme is to provide interest-free crop loans. The zero-interest loans will help the farmers and reduce their financial burden.
The eligible farmers can apply for the YSR Sunna Vaddi Crop Loan Scheme on the government’s official portals.
AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme 2020-21
This article explains the AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme 2020-21, Zero Interest Crop Loan Scheme, Highlights of the Scheme, Status and List, Online registration procedure.
Highlights of the Scheme
Let us see the key highlights of the recently announced Sunna Vaddi Scheme by the state government of Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme helps the farmers of the state to get interest-free crop loans from the farmers.
- The scheme benefits the lakhs of farmers, and their loans will be waived off.
- Under this scheme, the government has released Rs. 510.30 crore-interest subsidy on the crop loans.
- The beneficiaries’ amount will get credited into the account of 14.5 lakh farmers, who took loans during Kharif 2019 and repaid the same.
- Moreover, an input subsidy of Rs. 132 crore will also be credited to the farmers’ bank accounts for the crop losses during October due to heavy rains.
- The loans will be granted to the eligible farmers based on the e-Crop Data.
- The farmers who have taken the loans up to 1 lakh and repaid in the given deadlines will get eligible for 0% interest on the loan taken.
- AP State Government has set up the Rythu Bharosha Kendras (RBKs) to make the scheme more accessible to farmers.
Note: All the farmers who availed crop loans up to Rs. 1 lakh from Kharif 2019 and successfully repaid within the stipulated time of one year from the date of disbursement of crop loan will be eligible to get the interest-free crop loans.
YSR Zero Interest Crop Loan Online Registration Form 2020-21
- According to the information available, the list of the applicants will be prepared by officials through e-Crop Data.
- The beneficiary farmers can visit the nearest Rythu Bharosha Kendras (RBKs) to get interest-free crop loans.
- The loan amount will be credited directly into the beneficiary bank accounts through direct cash transfer.
- If in case of queries, the eligible applicants can contact the toll-free number 1907.
Check Status & Beneficiary List of Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Pathakam
Let us find out the procedure to check the status and beneficiary list of the applicant farmers.
- The amount will get directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. Thus there is no option to check the status online. Instead, they can check their bank accounts to check whether the amount is credited into their accounts.
- After the CM’s announcement, the beneficiaries are eager to check their names in the Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme.
- In this instance, there is no option to check the beneficiary list online on the portal. However, the beneficiary farmers can visit the Raithu Bharosha Kendras to check their names in the beneficiary list.
- In case of any queries, the farmers can contact the state government’s toll-free number (1097).
Toll-Free Number: 1097
AP YSR Raithu Sunna Vaddi Pathakam FAQ’s
What is the main objective of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Pathakam?
The main objective of the Andhra Pradesh Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Pathakam is to provide interest-free crop loans to the farmers.
Can I check my status and beneficiary list of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme Online?
As the amount is getting credited directly to the beneficiary’s account, the farmers should check their bank accounts or the nearest Rythu Bharosha Kendras to check their beneficiary list.
Who has announced the AP YSR Interest-Free Subsidy Crop Loans for the farmers in the state?
AP CM Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced the AP YSR Interest-Free Subsidy Crop Loan Scheme in a press conference.
Is there any customer care number for availing of the customer care services of the scheme?
The applicant farmers can dial 1097 to the customer care services related to the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme.