Step by Step Guide to Apply for AP YSR Rythu Radham Scheme ( Tractor Subsidy), Apply, Online Registration / Application Form, Notification 2021 PDF
Previously ruled TDP Government initiated a tractor subsidy scheme for the farmers. Due to change in the government in the state, the project suspended. Moreover, AP State YSR Government also kept this scheme on hold for some time. However, the AP Chief Minister has announced that the tractor subsidy scheme will relaunch in the name AP YSR Rythu Radham Scheme. Under this scheme, eligible farmers will get a 40% subsidy on the tractor’s loan.
The interested applicants can visit the official website and apply for the AP YSR Rythu Radham Scheme on the official portal.
AP YSR Rythu Ratham Scheme
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the YSR Rythu Ratham (Tractor Subsidy Scheme), Online Registration/Application Form and Official Notification PDF.
Highlights of YSR Rythu Ratham Pathakam
Let us see the highlights of the YSR Rythu Ratham Pathakam initiated by the AP State Government.
- The beneficiaries will get loan upto 12 to 15 lakh rupees to purchase the tractors through this scheme.
- The beneficiaries should utilize the loan amount to buy Agricultural Machinery like Tractors, rotavator, seed thriller, and other essential machinery.
- The farmers will get a subsidy of 40% of the total cost of machinery.
- For Example, if a farmer buys a tractor that costs 10 lakh rupees, they will get 4 lakh rupees subsidy from the government.
- The beneficiaries who wish to benefit from Andhra Pradesh tractor subsidy scheme should visit the nearest Rythu Bharosa Kendra (RBCs) and register themselves.
- The applicant farmers should have all th documents necessary for applying for the loan subsidy.
- All the interested farmers can make a group of 5 to 6, and apply for this scheme.
Apply for Rythu Radham Tractor Subsidy Scheme Online @ apagrisnet.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the state government’s AP Rythu Ratham Tractor Subsidy Scheme.
- Visit the Official Portal of AP Department of Agriculture.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Application Forms option in the menu bar.
- It then redirects the online user to the below web page.
- In this instance, there is no available on the website.
Tractor Subsidy Online Application / Registration Form 2021
- However, the applicants can download the Farm Mechanisation Application Formats on the web page.
- This application form is for farmers who wish to buy agricultural equipment for the farmer’s reference.
- We will keep you updated once the Rythu Ratham Scheme is made available on the portal.
- Please keep visiting our articles for the latest updates on the YSR Rythu Ratham and other schemes.
AP YSR Rythu Ratham Official Notification PDF
The interested applicants can visit the official portal of AP Agriculture Department and download the Official Notification PDF of the AP YSR Rythu Ratham Pathakam.
Eligibility Criteria for the AP YSR Tractor Subsidy Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria that all the applicants should fulfil to get eligible for the AP YSR Tractor Subsidy Scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the AP YSR Tractor Subsidy Scheme.
- Applicant farmers should belong to the Economically Weaker Sections of society.
- The applicants should not own any vehicles on their own to apply for the tractor subsidy scheme.
- The farmers applying for the scheme should possess all the documents required for using the loan subsidy scheme.
Kisan Call Center: 1800 180 1551
AP YSR Rythu Radham Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
What is the percentage of the loan subsidy that an applicant will get under the YSR Rythu Radham Scheme 2021?
The applicants can get a loan subsidy of 40% on the cost of the purchase of the machinery.
Is the online application/registration form of YSR Rythu Ratham Pathakam available on the official web portal?
At present, the online application/registration form is not available on the official portal. We will keep you updated once the form is made available on the portal.
Do all the farmers are eligible for the AP YSR Tractor Subsidy Scheme?
The applicant farmers who meet all the eligibility criteria are eligible for the AP Tractor Subsidy Scheme.
Do the applicants have the option to apply for the Tractor Subsidy Scheme offline?
Yes, the applicants have the option to apply for the Tractor Subsidy Scheme offline at Rythu Bharosha Kendras (RBKs).