Complete Details about AP YSR Pedalandariki Illu Scheme YSR (Free House Sites Distribution Phase 1, Phase 2) Beneficiary List 2020
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the prestigious scheme called AP YSR Housing Scheme (వైయస్ఆర్ హౌసింగ్ స్కీమ్)on 12th July 2019. This Housing Scheme is also called as AP YSR Pedalandariki Illu Scheme. The main objective of the AP YSR Housing Scheme is to give free houses and house site distribution to the eligible people of the state. The scheme is one of the schemes in Navaratnalu promised by the AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy in the election manifesto. In the review meeting held in June, the government has instructed the officials to clear all the pending dues. The dues are about Rs.1,323 crores for about 3,38,144 houses.
Previously the scheme was announced to be on the eve of Ugadi in April month. Later it got postponed to July and then to 15th August 2020. However, the scheme was postponed several times due to the High Court’s stay and other legal issues. As per the government’s latest information, it has been recently announced that the scheme will implement on 25th December 2020.
AP YSR Pedalandariki Illu Scheme 2020
This article explains the AP YSR Illu Scheme 2020, Scheme Highlights,YSR Free House Sites Distribution Phase1, and Phase 2 Beneficiary List.
Highlights of the AP Free Housing Scheme
Find out the key highlights of the Housing Scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The housing scheme is a flagship program launched by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The scheme has been postponed a few times due to the Covid Pandemic. Moreover, the legal issues faced by the government also hampered the distribution of the scheme.
- The government finally zeroed the date of Phase 1 House distribution on 25th December 2020.
- ACCORDING TO THE HIGH COURT GUIDELINES, AP CM has instructed the government officials to identify and complete the land acquisition.
Phase 1 and Phase 2 of YSR Free House Sites Scheme
- The government aims to implement this scheme in two phases considering the massive number of applications and sites.
- In Phase 1, the construction of 15.1 lakh houses will be taken up in phase 1 on 25th December 2020.
- The Chief Minister has already given strict guidelines to the government officials to identify the lands and complete the land acquisition by 10th December 2020.
- The identified houses will be monitored by geo-tagging the location.
- Each house’s cost is within a budget of 1.8 lakh, and the houses will be given for free of cost.
- The target for completing the construction of houses in phase 1 is estimated to complete by June 2022.
- After completing the construction of houses in Phase 1, the government aims to construct 13 lakh houses by June 2023.
How to Check the Beneficiary List of YSR Free Housing Scheme
- The list of the beneficiaries has already finalized a couple of months before.
- Moreover, the beneficiaries have already checked their names in the nearest Grama Ward Sachivalayams.
- If any citizens didn’t find their names on the list, they could visit the nearest Grama Ward Sachivalayams to find out their names displayed in the sanctioned list.
AP YSR Pedalandiriki Uchitha Sthalalu Pathakam FAQ’s
What is the official date for the implementation of the AP YSR Pedalaku Illu Scheme 2020?
The official date of the implementation of the AP Housing Scheme will be on 25th December 2020.
What is the main objective of the AP Free Housing Scheme introduced by the AP YSR Government?
The AP Free Housing Scheme’s main objective is to distribute the housing sites for the people’s vulnerable sections to construct their dream houses.
What is the estimated budget of each house that is being constructed under this scheme?
The estimated budget is 1.8 lakh for each house that is being constructed under this scheme.
What is the timeline to complete the Phase 1 and Phase 2 distribution of the AP Free Housing Scheme?
The Phase and Phase 2 distribution of the AP Free Housing Scheme is by June 2023.