AP YSR Kapu Nestham Phase 2 List 2020 | Application Form PDF Download, Online Apply Format (Proforma) @navasakam.ap.gov.in
As promised in the election manifesto, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched various schemes in AP state for the welfare of the people. In similar lines, the government has successfully launched Amma Vadi, Jagananna Thodu, and Jagananna Chedhodu. Similarly, the government introduced YSR Kapu Nestham (వైయస్ఆర్ కాపు నేస్తం పథకం)for the welfare of the Kapu community in the state. The government has already disbursed Rupees 15000 for the beneficiaries in the First Phase. The second phase has recently credited Rupees 143 Crore to bank accounts of 95,245 People across the state.
The Kapu beneficiaries can check the beneficiary list of phase 2 on the official website.
AP YSR Kapu Nestham Phase 2 List 2020
This article explains the AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, Eligibility List, Documents Required, Phase 2 Beneficiary List, and the Application Form PDF on the official portal.
Eligibility Criteria for Kapu Nestham Pathakam
Let us see the eligiblity criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the Kapu Nestham scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Only Women from Kapu Community are eligible for the scheme.
- The candidates should be between the age of 45 years to 60 years.
- Candidates should belong to the BPL families.
- The applicant or applicant’s family should not be government employees.
- No member of the family should pay income tax.
- The family should not own a four-wheeler or own land as prescribed by the government.
Essential Documents for the Scheme
Check out the essential documents required for applying to the Kapu Netham Monetary assistance scheme for women.
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Residential Proofs Required
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account/ Pass Book
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Education Qualification Certificate
AP YSR Kapu Nestham Apply Format (PDF Proforma) Download
Let us see the online procedure to Apply Form Download in the PDF Format, as shown below.
- Visit the official portal of AP Navasakam.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Downloads Section.
- It then expands into a drop-down menu.
- Click on the Kapu Nestham Proforma. (Applications are Closed Now)
- You can see the PDF Proforma, as shown below.
- The eligible beneficiaries can fill in the application form and submit to the Grama Volunteers along with the required documents.
AP YSR Kapu Nestham Pathakam Phase 2 List
Let us see the beneficiary list of Kapu Nestham Phase 2 List of the state, as explained below.
- Visit the Official Portal Of AP Navasakam.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page Below.
- In the Menu Bar, Click on the Know Your Secretariat.
- It displays the list of Districts in the state.
- Click on the blue link opposite to the District of your choice.
- It then displays the Mandal, as shown below.
- Select the Mandal of your choice.
- The applicants can know the Secretariat Code and Secretariat Name and Grama Panchayat Name on the newly opened page.
- Go to the respective Grama Panchayat and visit the respective Grama Sachivalayam to know the beneficiary list of phase 2.
AP YSR Kapu Netham 2020 FAQ’s
Who are eligible for getting the monetary assistance under the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme?
The women belong to Kapu Community aged between 45 to 60 years are eligible for applying the scheme.
The applicants can download the PDF Proforma of the application on the official website.
How to check the beneficiary list of AP YSR Kapu Nestham Pathakam?
The applicants can visit the Grama ward Sachivalayam and check the beneficiary list displayed at the premises.
The applicants can find out their nearest Grama ward Sachivalayam on the official website.