Step by Step Guide to Apply & Login AP YSR Jagananna Thodu(Street Vendor Scheme) Eligibility, Beneficiary Status, and List@pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in
AP YSR government has been implementing all the schemes one by one, as promised in the election manifesto. One of those schemes promised by AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme. Under this scheme, the government aims to provide loan assistance to the street vendors and street hawkers. Under this scheme, each eligible beneficiaries will get interest-free loans of Rupees 10000 from the government to their bank accounts. The AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme is on the lines of PM Atmanirbhar Bharat that aims to assist the needy people affected in the pandemic.
The applicants can visit the official website to apply the scheme online and check the applicants’ status and the beneficiary list.
AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020
This article explains the AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme, Apply Online, Login, Eligibility, Beneficiary status, and the official portal list.
Eligibility Criteria for applying Jaganna Thodu Pathakam
Let us see the eligibility criteria for applying the Jagananna Thodu Scheme Dedicated to the state’s street vendors and street hawkers.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must belong to the Below Poverty Line(BPL) category.
- The applicants must belong to the street vendors & hawkers profession.
- Candidates should have an active bank account under his/her name.
Apply Online for AP Jagananna Thodu Pathakam [Rs.10000 for Street Vendors] email@example.com
Find out the online application procedure to apply for the AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme below. This application procedure is for the eligible citizens of AP State.
- Visit the Official Portal of PM Svanidhi.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page Below.
- On the Home Page, Enter the Mobile Number.
Login to AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme@pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in
- Click on the Request OTP.
- The system generates OTP and sends it to your Mobile Number.
- Copy the OTP from your Mobile and Enter the OTP in the given field.
- Click on the Verify OPT. (Click Resend OTP of not received).
- On the newly opened page, check the vendor category and click on the relevant one out of four, as shown below.
- Remember, the application process differs according to the eligibility option you choose.
- Here the Applicants have chosen option C.
- Kindly select one option below from the given options.
- If you have issued a Letter of Recommendation, click on the first, and if not, click on the second option.
- If you select the 1st option, upload the Letter of Recommendation, as shown below.
Note: Please remember you can’t proceed further if you have the Letter of Recommendation.
- Click on the Next Button.
- On the newly opened page, enter the Aadhar Number for Verification.
- Click on the Verify with OTP.
- Enter the OTP generated your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number.
- It redirects to the next page, where you can find the Street Vendor Details , Category, Aadhar Verification Details, and Application Number.
- On the same page, enter the personal details such as Name of Street Vendor, Father/Spouse Name, Date of Birth, Marital Status, Mobile Number, Gender, Social Category, Nativity, PWD, Minority Community.
- In the KYC Documents Section, Enter Aadhar Number, Voter Card ID Number, Driving License Number, Ration Card, and other documents.
- Enter the Family Members, Name, Relationship with Applicant, and Age in the family details section.
- Enter the details of the current and permanent address, state, town, ward/village, and pin code.
- In the Vending Activity Section, Enter Name of Activity, Place, and Duration of Vending, Location/Area of Vending, Land Marks, State, Town, ULB, Ward, Village, and Pin Code and Average Monthly Sales.
- Enter the Bank Account Details like Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, Branch Name.
- Enter the Details of Digital Payment.
- Enter the Details of Previous Loan, Loan Amount Required, and Local References.
- Tick Mark the Check Box if you have availed of any Government schemes.
- Verify all the details and click the submit button.
- In the Documents Upload Section, Upload the Scanned Photograph of Applicant and Click on Submit Button.
- In the Submit Application Section, Select the nearby bank details, Click on I agree, and click on the Submit Button.
- The application will submit automatically, and you can also observe a pop-up.
- Click on the Done on the pop-up box.
Beneficiary Status and Beneficiary List of the Jagananna Thodu
- On the next page, the applicant can find Application Status.
- In the status, the applicant can view and withdraw the loan amount.
- To view the Beneficiary List, the applicants visit the nearest grama sachivalayam to view the beneficiaries’ list.
AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020 FAQ’s
What is the objective of the AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme launched by the AP State Government?
The Jagananna Thodu Scheme aims to provide monetary assistance to vulnerable sections of the Andhra Pradesh State.
What is the loan amount to be provided to beneficiaries under the AP Jagananna Thodu scheme?
The government will provide interest-free loan assistance of Rupees 10000 per year.
Who are the major beneficiaries of the YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020?
The major beneficiaries of the YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme are the poor street vendors and street hawkers.
In this instance, where the applicants can apply for this street hawkers/vendors loan scheme?
The eligible applicants can apply for the street hawkers/vendors loan scheme on the pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in.