Step by Step Guide to Download AP, TS SSC Duplicate Marks Memo,10th Class Duplicate Certificate, Apply
It is no need to mention the importance of the SSC Certificate in the life of every individual. It is a vital document that acts as proof to show it everywhere, like pursuing higher education, job interviews, a document for a bank loan, etc. However, there are some times people lose the SSC Marks Memo due to the misplace or due to theft. Those candidates who lost their certificates can apply and download the AP, TS SSC Duplicate Marks Memo.
The interested candidates can directly visit the official portal and start applying for the AP, TS SSC Duplicate Marks Memo.
AP, TS SSC Duplicate Marks Memo Download
This article explains the online procedure to apply and download for the AP, TS SSC Duplicate Marks Memo, 10th Class Duplicate Certificate, Essential Details and Documents Required.
How to Apply for AP/TS 10th Class Duplicate Marks Memo @ bse.telangana.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the TS Class 10th Duplicate Marks Memo online on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of bse.telangana.gov.in.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Duplicate SSC Proforma Option available on the top of the Home Page.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the next page to view and download the Duplicant SSC Proforma Application in PDF Format
- The applicants should take a print out of the form and start filling the form manually.
- Enter the Applicant’s Name, Address of the Applicant, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, School, where the applicant last studied, Serial Number of Original SSC.
- Enter the Number of times the applicant appeared for the SSC Public Examinations with month and year of examination and Registered No. assigned to each appearance (correct particulars should be given).
- Enter the Details circumstances under which the application for the issue of Duplicate SSC is made. (Circumstances should be clearly stated to be supported by documentary evidence if any since the particulars of loss are to be furnished will be published in the Gazette).
- Answer: Whether an affidavit regarding the loss of the original SSC obtained from Junior Civil Judge or Notary.
- Whether the challan for Rs.250/- towards the fee for obtaining a duplicate SSC is enclosed (Name of the Govt. Treasury and No. and Date of the challan to be mentioned.
- Enter the Head of Account.
- Whether the SSC has at any time been suspended or cancelled.
- Whether the candidate has at any time been debarred for appearing for the SSC Public Examination due to resorting to malpractice. If so, definite particulars may be furnished.
- Marks of identification (as per the school record and particulars entered in the original SSC).
- Enter the Station, Date and Signature of the Candidate.
- Also, paste the candidate’s photo attested by HM.
- On the next page, fill the affidavit form followed by the Declaration form.
- There should be a Signature of the Headmaster with a Stamp and the applicant’s signature at the bottom of the application.
- After the complete process, please submit it to the concerned officials with additional documents attached.
Note: In the above process, we have explained how to apply for the Duplicate SSC Certificate for Class 10th in TS State. However, the process remains almost the same for the AP State. The AP State Applicants should also follow the similar procedure to apply for their duplicate marks memo.
Essential Details to Apply AP, TS Duplicate Class 10th Certificate
Let us find the mandatory details required to apply for the Duplicate Class 10th Certificate of AP and TS State.
- Candidate Full Name
- Father Name
- Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Hall Ticket Number
- School Name
- Year of Passing
- Year of Appearance
Documents Required for Duplicate SSC Marks Memo
Find out the list of documents required to apply for the Duplicate Class 10th Certificate of AP and TS State.
- Duplicate SSC Proforma
- FIR Certificate issued by the Police Station
- An affidavit attested by Notary / Junior Civil Judge.
- Duplicate SSC Hall ticket
- Fee Challan of Rs.250 paid at SBI
AP, TS SSC Duplicate Marks Memo Download FAQ’s
What is the application fee that the applicants should pay to apply for the SSC Duplicate Marks Memo?
The applicants should pay Rupees 250 to apply for the SSC Duplicate Marks Memo.
Can I download the SSC Marks Memo Proforma Application of AP and TS on a single portal?
No, the applicants should download the SSC Marks Memo Proforma separately for AP and TS States.
What is the application process mode for applying to the AP and TS Duplicate 10th Class Certificate?
The interested applicants should apply in both online and offline mode for the duplicate marks memo.
The Board of Secondary Education Departments of both the AP and TS Governments issue the Duplicate Marks Memos.