Step by Step Guide to Submit AP Teacher Transfer Web Options Form Online firstname.lastname@example.org
Andhra Pradesh State Government has announced good news for the teachers who are waiting for their transfers. The AP State Government has released the notification about the same. Moreover, it has released a notification for the teachers’ transfer in the state from 4th November 2021. Amid the pandemic, the DSC has also started an online web options procedure for the teachers looking for transfers. The people working as the Headmasters, Grade 2, SGT Sports, PHSM, and School Assistants can apply for the transfer through web-options.
The interested and aspirant teachers who wish to apply for transfers can give web options online.
AP Teacher Transfer Web Options Form
This article explains the online procedure to submit teacher’s transfer web options online by filling the form, Important Links.
Important Links of AP Teacher’s Transfer Web Options Portal
|District Wise Vacancy Report||Click Here|
|Download Final Seniority List (AP Teachers Transfer 2021)||Click Here|
|Download Submit Application Form||Click Here|
|Know the Status of Grievances||Click Here|
Details of Teacher’s Transfer Revised Schedule
Let us see the details of the Revised Teacher’s Transfer Schedule in the below image.
Step by Step Guide to Apply and Submit Teachers Web Options Online @ teacherinfo.ap.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for submitting the online form keeping the web options for the transfer.
- Visit the Official Portal of AP Teacher Transfer.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Submit Web Options Form as shown on the following page below.
- After downloading the Web Options Form, the candidates should enter the Employee Treasury ID, Date of Birth, Transfers Password, and Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image.
- Verify the information and click on the Get Details Button.
- The applicants can select the location and area by giving web options.
- On the newly opened page, the candidates can find the preview of Treasury ID, Date of Birth, Name, Seniority Rank, Is Compulsory Transfer, Is Promoted Teacher, Working School & Mandal, and Designation.
- Select the Divisions/Mandals the applicant wishes to set priority for.
- Click on the Mandal and again click on the Get Schools Button Below.
- The applicants can select the priority options on the Right Pane, as shown on the web page.
- It then displays the priority of options for the chosen applicants.
- Scroll down the Home Page and Click on the Declaration Check Box.
- Click on the Preview Button at the end of the form.
- It then displays the preview of the filled application form of the list of preferences submitted.
- Go back to the Home Page and Click on the Download Submit Application Form.
- The applicants can also submit the downloaded web options from the same page.
For Domain Related Issues : 7993357562 (10.30 AM to 1.00 PM & 1.30 PM to 5.30 PM on all working days)
For Technical Related Issues : 9121148061 (10.30 AM to 1.00 PM & 1.30 PM to 5.30 PM on all working days)
AP Teacher Transfer Web Options FAQ’s
Who are all eligible for choosing the web options online on the AP Teachers Transfer Official Portal?
The people working as the Headmasters, Grade 2, SGT Sports, PHSM, and School Assistants can apply for the transfer through web-options.
Is there any offline for applying for the web options online on the AP Teacher’s Transfer Portal?
No, The eligible teachers can only apply for the web options online on the Teacher’s Transfer Portal.
What are the other services that an applicant can avail of on the AP Teacher’s Transfer Portal?
The applicants can avail themselves of the services like Download Final Seniority List, District Wise Vacancy Report, Download Submit Application, and Know the Status of your Grievance.
I want to download the promoted teachers list online on the official portal of Teacher’s Transfer Portal?
Yes, the applicants can download the promoted teachers list online on the official portal of AP Teacher’s Transfer Portal.