Step by Step Procedure to Apply for AP YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme SC/ST Entrepreneurs, Registration Form, List & Official Portal 2021
AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched another innovative scheme Jagannana YSR Badugu Vikasam (వైఎస్సార్ బడుగు వికాసం), for the benefit of the vulnerable sections of SC/ST people of the state. The main motive for launching the scheme is to empower the people belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes by providing them with self-employment. The scheme helps the people who have lost their livelihood in the recent Covid crisis and helps them start their businesses with the state government’s support.
- 1 AP YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme
- 1.1 Apply Online for YSR Badugu Vikasam (SC/ST Entrepreneurship ) Scheme
- 1.2 AP YSR Badugu Vikasam Online Registration Form 2021
- 1.3 Official Portal of the Bagudu Vikasam Scheme
- 1.4 How to Check Beneficiary List on the portal
- 1.5 Quick Links
- 1.5.1 YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme FAQ’s
- 1.5.2 What is AP YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme launched by the AP State Government?
- 1.5.3 What is the online application procedure to apply and register for the YSR Badugu Vikasam scheme?
- 1.5.4 Who are the target group of people comes under the Jagananna Badugu Vikasam Scheme?
- 1.5.5 What is the tentative date of starting the online application procedure for the AP YSR SC/ST Entrepreneurship Scheme?
AP YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme
This article explains the AP Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme, SC/ST Entrepreneur scheme, Online Application, and Registration Procedure, List, and the official portal.
Highlights of Jagananna Badugu Vikasam Pathakam
Let us see the highlights of the AP YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme for the benefit of SC/ST Entrepreneurs in the state.
- The scheme helps the SC/ST communities to start their own business.
- The share of Scheduled Castes people in the entrepreneurship program is 16.2%, and 6% is allotted for Scheduled Tribes.
- Jagananna Badugu Vikasam scheme is part of Industrial Policy 2021-23, the prestigious project of the AP State Government.
- To take the scheme to the next level, the government has invited companies like Amul, P&G, Reliance, etc.
- The Grama Volunteers will coordinate the scheme in collecting the details of the eligible applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for the scheme
Let us see the applicants’ eligibility criteria to get eligible for the Jagananna SC/ST Entrepreneurship scheme.
- The applicants should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The candidates should belong to the SC/ST Communities of the state.
- Applicants should belong to the vulnerable sections of society.
Essential documents required for the scheme
Find out the essential documents required for applying to the Andhra Pradesh State YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme.
- Address Proof of the applicant
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
Apply Online for YSR Badugu Vikasam (SC/ST Entrepreneurship ) Scheme
The scheme has recently announced by the AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to assist the people who lost their jobs in the pandemic. Under this scheme, the people’s vulnerable sections will get an opportunity to start their businesses.
AP YSR Badugu Vikasam Online Registration Form 2021
- In this instance, there is no information regarding the registration procedure, or there is no availability of the online registration form.
- The government has given strict guidelines to the grama volunteers for collecting the data of the eligible beneficiaries from SC/ST communities.
Official Portal of the Bagudu Vikasam Scheme
There is no official announcement regarding the online portal or the application or registration procedure of the scheme. Once after the official portal launch, the applicants can start registering themselves on the official portal.
How to Check Beneficiary List on the portal
The eligible applicants can check the beneficiary list on the official portal of the scheme. However, the beneficiary list is avaialble once after the application process starts. Please keep following our articles, and we will update you about the other details soon.
YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme FAQ’s
What is AP YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme launched by the AP State Government?
The Entrepreneurship scheme aims to make the scheduled castes and scheduled tribes people self-reliant in the Andhra Pradesh State.
What is the online application procedure to apply and register for the YSR Badugu Vikasam scheme?
In this instance, there is no information regarding the registration procedure to apply for the YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme.
Who are the target group of people comes under the Jagananna Badugu Vikasam Scheme?
The target group of people who comes under the Jagananna Badugu Vikasam Scheme are the people who belong to SC and ST communities.
What is the tentative date of starting the online application procedure for the AP YSR SC/ST Entrepreneurship Scheme?
In this instance, there is no official announcement regarding the date of starting the online application procedure for applying for the AP YSR SC/ST Entrepreneurship Scheme.