In order to make government services more accessible to the people of the state, the Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy’s government has been making all the citizen services online. Under the same initiation, the state government has launched an official website called “AP Grama Ward Sachivaalayam Portal” also termed as “Village Secretariat” in English. The citizens will have the direct access to all the citizen services under this “Grama Ward Sachvaalayam Website”
In this article, we have given you a detailed explanation of the AP Grama Ward Sachivaalayam, Services Available, and Online Registration process by the citizens.
AP Grama Ward Sachivaalayam Portal | Online Registration
Before sharing the process of online new user registration, let us know key benefits of this portal.
Benefits of “AP Grama Ward Sachivaalayam Portal”
As told, the government has initiated this online process to take the government services at the doorsteps of the people.
- It provides faster and reliable services.
- It avoids the delay in the duration of the services.
- Citizens can apply different services like Pension, Ration Cards, Basic problems like Water, etc
- The grievances registered will be solved within 72 hours after the application
- The Citizens can also have access to “Know Your Volunteer”, through which they can view the details of the assigned Graama Volunteer to their region.
- To avail, this service user can go to the services menu and click on the “Know Your Volunteer” by entering the Aadhar Details along with Captcha Code.
- The citizens can also have access to listen to “Scheme Wise Audio Files” through which they can listen to all the government schemes online.
- To listen to the government schemes online, the users have to go to the services menu and click on the “Scheme Wise Audio Files”
AP GramaWard Sachivaalayam Portal | New Registration@gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
Let us see the detailed procedure about the Online Registration Process to avail the Government Services as below
- Login to the Official Website
- The online user will be redirected to the following page as shown below
- Now Click on the Login Button in the Menu Bar
- It then redirects to the Login Page, where the applicant has to select the “Citizen Login”
- Enter your Aadhar Number in the field as shown in the figure
- After Entering Aadhaar Number, the applicant receives an OTP to his registered Mobile Number
NOTE: Do remember, the users have to enter their Aadhar Number that is linked to their Mobile Number. If the Aadhar Number is not linked to the Mobile Number, the user can’t move forward with the registration process
- Enter the OTP generated to the given mobile number along with Captcha Code
- After verification of the OTP, the applicant will be redirected to the web page. In the web page, the registered user can now start using online services provided by the government
AP Grama Ward Sachivaalayam Portal Services List
After registering into the Grama Ward Sachivaalayam Portal the citizens can apply to the different services provided by the government at their doorsteps online.
Let us have a look at the different services provided by the Grama Secretariat Portal to the Online Users
- Pension Services
- Ration Card Application
- Civil Problems like Drinking Water
- Health-Related Services
- Land Survey
- Dairy, Poultry Services, etc
Also, Refer to the Article :
Help Line : 08662479417,08662489417
Email id: email@example.com
Are these Grama Ward Sachivaalayams Services available in offline?
Yes, you can contact the respective Grama Volunteer or visit the nearest Grama Sachivaalayam to avail the services offline
Is Aadhar Card Mandatory to register in the Grama Sachivaalayam Website ?
Yes,Aadhar Card is Mandatory to register as a new user in the portal.
No, in order to register as a new user in the portal you have to link your mobile number with Aadhaar
Can we know the details of our ward volunteer in the website?
Yes, We can know the details of the designated volunteer of the particular ward