What is AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022?Technology plays a very important role nowadays in today’s world. To meet the requirement of today’s world it is important to have a computer or laptop. Many of the students are unable to buy a laptop due to a lack of finance. So, the Andhra Pradesh government has decided to distribute free laptops among the students.
Andhra Pradesh government has noticed the importance of having a laptop in the hands of students to make their dreams come true. It has thus proposed the scheme where many students will benefit with the laptop. This will enable the students to grab all the opportunities and enhance their skills too
- 1 AP Free Laptop scheme
- 1.1 Highlights and Features of AP Free Laptop Scheme
- 1.2 Benefits of AP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for AP Free Laptop Sanction scheme
- 1.4 Documents required for AP Free Laptop Scheme
- 1.5 AP Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary list Online
- 1.6 How to Check Status of AP Free Laptop Scheme@apdascac.ap.gov
- 1.7 AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 – Distribution details
AP Free Laptop scheme
This article explains all the details regarding AP free laptop scheme 2022,it’s beneficiary list & distribution details and how to check status at the official website of AP free laptop email@example.com.
Highlights and Features of AP Free Laptop Scheme
Let us see the features and highlights of AP Free Laptop Scheme, as shown below.
- A New guidelines for Sanction of Free Laptops are released by the State government of Andhra Pradesh. The Andra Pradesh State Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy Garu has introduced the new scheme namely the AP Free Laptop Scheme for Differently abled and Senior Citizen people.
- This scheme was Proposed by the AP Information Technology department to distribute free laptops for disabled people and Senior Citizens.
- The Free laptop worth is Rs.30,000. Disability students like Hearing, Speech Impaired, and Orthopedically Challenged students who are studying professional and IT Courses, as well as Senior Citizens, will be eligible for this scheme.
- The main motto of this scheme to provide Free laptops which is worth thirty thousand rupees for the Physically Handicapped and Senior Citizen people. So, all students and senior citizens who want to get this Free Laptop can apply this scheme online or Offline.
- The beneficiaries can check out the Scheme’s complete details through the APDASCAC (Andhra Pradesh Differently Abled and Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation) Portal.
- The APDASCAC state govt department will distribute Free Laptops for eligible applicants in rural and urban areas. No other private and other Organizations will involve in this scheme.
- So, applicants can submit their filled application form to the respective department. The Department of Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens, Assistant Directors, and District Managers is going to manage this scheme.
AP Free Laptop Scheme
Chief Minister of AP Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy
Visually, hearing, Speech impaired & orthopedically challenged students
Mode of application
Online and offline
Please Visit Our Articles
Benefits of AP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022
The following are the benefits of AP free laptop scheme 2022:
- Students of the state will get the benefit of Andhra Pradesh free laptop scheme 2021.
- The application will be online to avail this scheme.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, the parents of the applicant must be below Rs. 15000
- Between, Rs.15,000 to 20000 they will be given half the amount of the laptop.
- The applicant will get the benefit of this scheme only once in a lifetime.
- (WCDA & SC DOM 395) laptops will be given to students studying in vocational courses and postgraduate courses.
- This scheme will encourage students to study and will increase the level of education.
- Those poor youth who were unable to get laptops due to money, now they can study further by getting laptops for free.
- This scheme will increase the mood of the students and they will get to learn new things.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Free Laptop Sanction scheme
The eligibility conditions for getting a free laptop under AP free laptop scheme 2022 are as follows:
- Students whose parent’s income is less than Rs.15000 per month will get Laptop for free.
- Students whose parent’s income is between Rs.15000 to Rs.20000 per month have to pay half the amount of the laptop.
- The Students whose parent’s income is more than Rs. 20000 per month have to pay the full cost.
- Students must study in the professional courses.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of AP state.
Documents required for AP Free Laptop Scheme
The following documents are required to get a free laptop under AP free laptops in 2022:
- Aadhaar Card
- Address proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Parents Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Bonafide Certificate from the College/School
- Disability certificate
AP Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary list Online
Let us see how to check the beneficiary list of AP free laptop scheme 2022
- After applying/Registering is done for free laptop under AP free laptop scheme 2022, you must then login using your Reg. ID on the official portal of APDASCAC.
- Thereafter, you will then see the option of your “AP Laptop beneficiary list 2022“.
- Then upon clicking there, you can see the names thus eligible for the AP Free Laptop benefit under this yojana.
How to Check Status of AP Free Laptop Scheme@apdascac.ap.gov
Let usl see how to check status in the official website of AP free laptop scheme 2022.
- Please go and visit the Official Portal of AP Laptop Scheme.
- It takes the online users to Home Page.
- You can find the Check Status of AP Free Laptop Scheme link on the following page.
- Enter your application number and other details required.
- Then, the applicant students can check the status of the Free Laptop Scheme.
- Moreover, stringent actions are confirmed for the culprits. Thus the authorities will then identify the candidates thus applicable to the AP Free Laptop Beneficiary List 2022.
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 – Distribution details
The following are the distribution details of AP free laptop scheme 2022:
- The Free Laptop will sanction the respective beneficiaries whose family monthly income must not cross fifteen thousand rupees (Rs.15,000).
- The Students who are pursuing PG Courses and Professional Degree from the respective reputed institute or organizations must be submitted the Bonafide Certificate. And, the students will be offered the Free Laptop as per the WCDA & SC Department guidelines.
- The APDASCAC Department and Assistant directors will be collected the Senior Citizens and Disability student’s details to avoid the false Claim and double Claim of the scheme.
- Every student who wants to avail of this scheme benefits must submit the Bonafide Certificate from the School or College.
- The Beneficiaries must submit the Parent/ Guardian annual Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Sadaram Certificate, Aadhar Card, and Ration Card.
- The Free laptop is going to distribute by the APDASCAC state government Department and Assistant Directors to the eligible beneficiaries in rural and urban areas of AP state.
- If anyone will try to misuse this scheme’s benefits or found incorrect information, the APDASCAC department will take legal action against them.
- This scheme is a One-time compensation only. Free laptops will be given once in a lifetime.
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 FAQs
What is the official website of AP free laptop scheme 2022?
The official website of this scheme is apdascac.ap.gov.in
Who will be eligible for Andhra Pradesh free laptop scheme 2022?
All visually impaired students of AP State will be eligible to apply for this scheme
What is Andhra Pradesh free laptop Scheme 2022?
The AP Free Laptop Scheme is a state government scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The main objective of this scheme is to technically educate the students of the state.
What is the name of the department who is authorized for this scheme?
Andhra Pradesh differently-abled and senior citizen assistance corporation is the name of the department which is authorized for this scheme.