Step by Step Guide to Apply for AP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021, Online Registration Form @ apdacac.ap.gov.in
AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced that the State Government will launch AP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme in the state. Under this Free Laptop Scheme, the government will distribute laptops worth Rupees 30000 for the physically challenged students in the state. This free laptop scheme is for the students who are pursuing Professional and IT Courses. Besides the students, the senior citizens will also get eligible for the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme. The interested applicants can apply for the Laptops online on the official portal.
The interested candidates can visit the official portal and register online for the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme online.
[Rs. 30,000] AP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the AP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021,Scheme Guidelines, Online Registration Form on the official website.
Guidelines for AP State Free Laptop Scheme
Let us see the important guidelines of the AP State Free Laptop Distribution Scheme launched by the AP State Government.
- The laptops are sanctioned to those applicants whose Parents/Guardian monthly income does not exceed RS.15,000/- P.M-half of the cost of instrument to that monthly income from (ii) RS.15,000 P.M to RS.20,000/- P.M and collecting full price to that monthly income of (iii) RS.20,000 P.M and above (as per the guidelines of Govt. of India) under Adip Scheme.
- It should be sanctioned to Students as per the G.O, GOMs 395 dated 03 Dec 2009 Department of WCDA & SC. and the persons who are pursuing PGPG, Professional Courses and should submit a bonafide certificate from the recognized reputed School/College in which class presently studying.
- Assistant Directors, Department for the Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens/District Managers, should maintain a record of the Laptop beneficiaries to avoid double claims/false claims.
- Every student has to submit a Bonafide Certificate from the School/College where he is studying, Parents Income Certificate, Saderam Certificate and Aadhar Card and Cell Number, etc.
- The Laptops should be distributed through the Assistant Director’s Department for the Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens / District Managers APAP Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation.
- All the Assistant Directors, Department for the Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens / District Managers, APAP Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation should maintain applications received in a year with them and only eligible for details requirement of Laptops has to be submitted to Head Office.
- If any of the information is found incorrect at a later date, the student is liable for any legal action by the Corporation and has to return the instrument or cost of the device.
- The item will be issued to the individual once in a lifetime.
AP Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Let us look at the eligibility criteria that an applicant fulfill to get eligible for the AP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme by the AP State Government.
- The applicants applying for the scheme should be permanent residents of AP State.
- The candidates should pursue a Professional and IT Courses.
- The Senior Citizens can also apply for the free lap distribution scheme.
- The students should be physically handicapped or should have disabilities like Hearing, Speech Impaired, and Orthopedically Challenged.
Apply Online for AP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme @ apdascac.com
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the AP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme. The applicants can apply for the scheme both online and offline.
- Visit the Official Portal of APDASCAC Online.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Sanction of Laptops scrolling below the Menu Bar.
- It then redirects the online user to following page below.
- Read all the Guidelines Carefully and Click on the Download Application Button
- It then downloads the application form in PDF Format below.
AP Free Laptop Scheme Online Registration Form 2021
- Enter the District, Applicant Name, Father/Husband Name, Address (Present and Permanent), Telephone / Mobile Number, Own District of the Applicant, Date of Birth and Age.
- Enter the Sub-Category of the Applicant (BC / SC / ST).
- Enter the Applicant’s Educational Qualification, Annual and Monthly Income of the Parents, Percentage of the Disability, Duration of the Disability, ID Number, Aadhaar Card Number, and Ration Card Number.
- Have you applied previously under any district. If yes, enter the concerned details of the application.
- If you have already taken the device, mention the details and date of the device.
- Enter the details of the doctor’s prescription (the doctor should be at least a Civil Assistant Surgeon).
- Attach all the necessary documents with the application form and submit it to the concerned authorities.
Andhra Pradesh Differently abled & Senior Citizens CorporationRajanarendra Building,
Yana-malakuduru Road, Krishna Nagar,
Patamata, Vijayawada – 520 007.
Phone : 040-24552703/ 24551650,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
AP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme FAQ’s
What is the full form of ADASCAC with relevance to AP State Government?
The full form of ADASCAC with relevance to AP State Government is APDASCAC (Andhra Pradesh Differently Abled and Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation) Portal.
What is the worth of the laptop that the beneficiaries will get under the AP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021?
The eligible beneficiaries will get a laptop that worth Rupees 3000 under the AP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme.
Who are the eligible applicants for the AP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021?
The applicants should be the physically challenged students pursuing the professional courses and the senior citizens.
Are the disability certificate / details mandatory for applying for the AP Free Laptop Scheme?
Yes, the applicant students should provide the details for availing of the AP Free Laptop